1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

'27 Display for ACC and AC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Aug 9, 2019.

1. th3o

th3o Simracer

All i can say is that a high refresh rate monitor is a total game changer. If you or anyone else reading this here has the hardware power or the financial means to run a 120Hz or 144Hz monitor then it is defintely worth it for gaming.
    High framerates top for me resolution in all fast paced games, i.e. racing games, first person shooter games, fighting games.
    Before i got the monitor in my signature i was playing strictly at 60Hz on a gorgeous 4k TV, but when i saw how one and the same game plays on a high refresh rate monitor at 1440p resolution compared to 60Hz on TV, i was immediatelly sold, it was literally a no brainer.

And if you are not an e-sports player then i'd highly recommend to go for an IPS panel, colors are just that much nicer to me at least compared to TN or VA panels.

romandevision likes this.
  2. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

Can’t agree more. Monitor is one of the most important hardware components