1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

27 vs 32in for triple screen setup. Help needed.

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Raf Per, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thank you for conducting these tests they are really useful. A couple of questions if I may..

What i9 do you have?
    How many opponents were there?
    Can you please post a screen capture of your ACC video settings for one of your tests? I am interested to see some of the other settings that are not decided by Low, Mid, High etc..

Up to you however I think it would be useful to continue this in the triple monitors thread therefore all info is together.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/triple-screen-discussion.50856/

Raf Per likes this.
  2. Raf Per

Raf Per Rookie

Will follow your advice and will post there. Makes more sense.

R