1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 270 degree wheel ratio?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by justageezer, Jun 1, 2022.

1. justageezer

justageezer Rookie

I'm trying to play AC on my Xbox1 X using a wheel with 270 degrees rotation, and I can't get out of the pits or round the first bend at the North loop without hitting the armco, driving is almost impossible, and I can't get around the carousel even in 1st gear on full lock.

I may be missing something really obvious here but the game seems to have set the steering ratio as if I've got 900 degrees of input when I only have 270 - and I can't find anywhere to change this?

Apparently the PC version has a steering ratio setting, (I'm not sure if that's AC or ACC), but I can't see any options except ffb settings and virtual wheel rotation?

My setup is non-standard (a MS360 wheel via a Drivehub), but it works perfectly in FM7, F1 2019 and pcars2 - how do I get it to work in AC?

Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 270 Apr 16, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality I9 12900k/i7 12700k Nov 6, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Looking for Settings to HP Reverb - RTX 2070S - Ryzen 2700X Mar 7, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Still problem lag with ac with fx8320 and r9270x Oct 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Cross fire 280x with 270x Apr 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Asus r9 270 - core 2 duo - performance/upgrade path decision Oct 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Radeon r9 270x 4gb May 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Help for VGA (GTX-760 or R9-270x) Feb 25, 2014
    ACC Hardware Discussions 360 degree thumbstick support Aug 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I can’t turn more than 90 degrees Jan 1, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thoughts on degrees of rotation Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Is there a way to have car specific degrees of rotation? May 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit view only allows 54 degrees of FOV Nov 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals HELP! Steering Lock/degrees/ratio - wheel not matching with in-game wheel Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC - Rotation whell degrees Problems Aug 12, 2019