1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 4 wheels I love but 2 wheel is also fun TT Ilse Of Man

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Mar 4, 2018.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

I had gone a bit faster earlier in the week. This was in time attack mode though so it had a flying start. There was one crash so I didn't bother videoing it. Sven however did 17m04 off a standing start online. I won't get near that pace. I should get under 17m30 eventually.

20180423_081116.jpg

The Daniel Hegarty (RIP) bike is the outright fastest 600. It will top 200mph approaching Crosby and on Sulby Straight.

Handling is different across the range. The William Dunlop Yamaha is one of the slowest machines but is more forgiving, especially on the brakes.

2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Will place this laptime any way,I presume it is with onboard cam view Moodyryder ?

1 : 17:04.335 :.svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... In race plus 2 crash laptime .
    2 :17:32.788 :.Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam
    3: 17:50.899 :.Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ...........Chase cam
    4: 19:45.902 :.Lewisxbone :.........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam
    5: 21:59.136 :.Laughing Gravy :....Triumph Daytona 675 ...Chase cam
    6: 23:06.875 :.Hammerpgh :........Honda CBR 600 ............Chase cam

Laughing Gravy likes this.
  3. moodyryder

Onboard yes. I'm not sure if I could be faster with chase or not. I don't enjoy it as much so I don't practice it.

svenvangent likes this.
  4. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Really struggling to get any time in this past few weeks. Trouble with this one is that I can't just jump in for half an hour like I can with other games. It takes me a good while to get back into any sort of rhythm and get my fingers remembering what they are doing again lol. Busy week this week with several races to prep for but I really want to get some saddle time in and get my time improved.

Good job Sven and Moody... I will sit down and watch that race recording later tonight :)

svenvangent likes this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes you are right about the time needed to get in the rhythm/feeling/flow with this game Hammerpgh .
    Is the same for me I need about 10/15 min to get the feeling back .
    What I do is to warm me up with some sector practice by 3 sectors in one as I'm now more or less familiar with IOM .

Hammerpgh likes this.
  6. moodyryder

I went a bit faster with chase camera. I think this is my limit with the 600 now though.
    17m08.371s

svenvangent and Laughing Gravy like this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Woooooooo great lap Moodyryder .
    Myself trying to do now a full lap without falling of the bike but it want be in it for this evening not my day .

Little update in the laptimes

1 : 17:04.335 :.svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... In race plus 2 crash laptime .
    2 :17:08.371 :.Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ...........Chase cam
    3: 17:32.788 :.Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam
    4: 19:45.902.Lewisxbone :.........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam

8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Seems to be my number to fall of the bike 2 times when doing a full lap and the second fall was sooooooooo stupid , it even happen that I'm so hypnotised by the speed and turns that I go left when I suppose to go right:rolleyes: , any way improvement .

TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge_20180425195946.jpg

1 :16:57.422 :.svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... plus 2 crash .

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  9. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Falling of the bike one time ....almost .... but with a improvement of my laptime .
    Hopefully I can do a lap without a crash before the sidecars come in play in may , curious how this will drive .

TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge_20180425231344.jpg

1 :16:51.619 :.svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... plus 1 crash .

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Lewisxbone and Laughing Gravy like this.
  11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

One fall of the bike while doing a whole in one laptime with a improvement .
    Strange .... when I did my lap I went to the online leaderboard and with this improvement it showed me that I came from place 139 to place 59 on the online leaderboard , than I closed the game and started it the game again when back to the leaderboard and I'm back on place 140 with my old laptime :confused:
    Any way ....

TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge_20180426200500.jpg

1 :16:29.396 :.svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... plus 1 crash again :rolleyes: .

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  12. moodyryder

Good stuff Sven. Top 60 and I'm sure that at least some of those times above you will be using assists. You'll be under 16m20 soon.

There's only one way I'm getting into the 16min club and that is with a Superbike. I've been trying out the Norton and got 17m04, including 3 costly crashes. (Sulby Straight & twice on the mountain)
    The time is there for me if I can keep it clean.

13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you Moodyryder .
    Still some small improvement are lying there to grab if I first don't fall of the bike secondly having a good rhythm/speed momentum going on for the full lap .
    About your laptime , if you now could do a lap without falling of the bike you are also good in the 16 min good luck .

Lewisxbone likes this.
  14. moodyryder

Sorry to hear the game isn't working for you Sven. Still, I've seen your time with the Mazda in Hugo's WHL and it is very impressive. Watch out for Lewis though, he always seems to go very well in the Highlands.

I'm going to stick with the TT game. It works for me and I love the intensity of it. Doing a four lap online race is great fun, they are just difficult lobbies to find. You have to play the long game, not go flat out but go as fast as you comfortably can. I'm lapping in the low to mid 18 minutes using Michael Dunlop's R6. My best race time is 72m01s offline but 72m42s in multiplayer.

In the meantime I shall be having a try with the 787B around Highlands as well. I had a few laps on Monday night just to try the car and set a field of view and stuff. Got to 3m26 on stock settings so hopefully can get down to 22s or so with a bit of tuning.

Lewisxbone and svenvangent like this.
  15. Laughing Gravy

I'm currently using a thumb stick extender on the left thumb stick of my DS4. I know these are popular with FPS gamers, but I've found that by using this and turning in-game steering sensitivity down to 45%, I now have better bike control.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lewisxbone and svenvangent like this.
  16. moodyryder

I got to the straight after Creg Ny Baa on lap 3, hit a bump and crashed for the first time. Gutted, I really thought I was on for a clean race. Dropped it twice on lap 4 as well after that.

Getting under 70 minutes is definitely on if I can keep the concentration. For now though, 56th in the world isn't too shabby. :)

20180513_223223.jpg

17. moodyryder

First two laps of the above race. Replay went haywire after the pitstop. I crashed on those two laps though so maybe that's a good thing.

18. Laughing Gravy

19. Laughing Gravy

I've taken a page from Sven's book, and I've been working up thru the track adding sections at a time. My intermediate goal is to get below the 20 minute mark but a stupid careless off at Windy Corner put paid to my effort. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

SVP .....

1 :16:29.396 .svenvangent :........Triumph Daytona 675 ...Onboard cam ... plus 1 crash again :rolleyes: .
    2 :17:08.371 .Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ...........Chase cam
    3: 17:32.788 .Moodyryder :.........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam
    4: 19:45.902.Lewisxbone :..........Honda CBR 600 ............Onboard cam
    5: 20.08.555 .Laughing Gravy :...Yamaha YZF-R6 ............Chase cam
    6: 23:06.875 .Hammerpgh :........Honda CBR 600 ............Chase cam