1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

4K / 21:9 Performance | High-End Intel + Nvidia Systems Datalogging

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Sep 13, 2018.

1. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

Hello, please post your 4K [Intel i5/i7/i9 + Nvidia 1080Ti+] Performance numbers here.

Is it 4K60Hz "playable" (aka tolerable) right now?

What about 21:9?

My firm [NWG] will begin testing these soon for our friends at Intel, Nvidia, MSI, but until then any and all data you guys can provide the community would be great.

I searched on here for similar posts but was unable to find any.

LASTLY, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK AND CONGRATULATE ALL THOSE AT KS AND ON THIS FORUM FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO NEXT GEN SIM, FROM ALL OF US HERE AT NWG MOTORSPORTS. YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK!

Stig 2 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 219 - Down the Baravian Hatch with Superfast Cats Mar 27, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec csw v95 firmware & v219 driver Jun 7, 2015
    ACC Virtual Reality Shouldn't I get better performance with this spec? Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring low performance Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 14, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Physics Brake Cooling Performance Change on Brake Change in Pits Jul 21, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues In game FPS not same with performance test FPS Apr 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal errors and very low performance Feb 15, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality AMD's Next Gen RX 7900XTX with disappointing performance in VR Jan 16, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Is it possible to make AI performance more similar to each other? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Watkins Glen VR-Performance Dec 15, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can I get more performance for ACC out of my CPU and RAM? Dec 11, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Bad VR performance after upgraden 6900XT --> RTX4900 Dec 5, 2022

3. NWG.Slum

NWG.Slum Racer

CONFIRMED day one 21:9 & 3440 x 1440 support VIA @Torcano !!