1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

65min. special event pitline speed question

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by p.g.49, Nov 18, 2018.

1. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

Hi!
    I was just thinking,when you go to the pit, do you drive fast as you can or 50km/h pitlimiter speed?

I drive once 65min.event,and i drive 50km/h.Time can of course be improved easily by driving"as fast as you can"

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error 65min. event Nov 22, 2018
    ACC Multiplayer Special Event #117 doesn't record time as hotlap superpole Jul 1, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions SPECIAL EVENTS DOES NOT RECORD MY TIME Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Events/Stats not loading - REPORT HERE May 31, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions No special events and stats available May 30, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Special Events Times Not Saving. May 15, 2021
    Console Lounge Missing special events on xbox one version Assetto Corsa Ultimate May 4, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing special events, driver statistics and best lap times May 2, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SPECIAL EVENT not recorded my finished race May 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Special Events & Driver Profil are not available - again Feb 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC stearing wheel button assigment - Shift Special Button Feb 18, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Events Total Entries? Feb 13, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Special Event Times Not Registering Jan 30, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Will we ever get any new special events? Dec 31, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Special Events not showing Dec 15, 2020

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I haven't done that one yet, but I think you don't have to pit. Did you put 120 liters in your car from the start?
    In case 120 liters is not enough for the full 65 minutes, I think it would be more efficient to save fuel instead of pitting.

4. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

I put 120 liters but when i start session there was only 60 liters...

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

There's actually 120 liters in it :p It says -60 liters, but there's 120 in. It goes from -60 to 0 to 60... I'm not sure why it's like this, but it's the same in the M6.
    Zoom in on your display so you can see it a bit better, but on the right side of the display there's a fuel bar which shows how much fuel there's left aswell.

6. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

Ou ..:D thanks, I did not think about that..

Oblit0r likes this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

That's helpful well your tip not the way its implemented lol, I just did this special event starting with a full tank and had no idea how much fuel I had left at any point or even what engine map setting I was using. Havent driven the Bentley much as I didn't run it much in build 2 only got back into ACC with latest update and the dash didn't tell me much. Mostly for the MP but as I have only seen a couple servers under 300 ping in the list. This was one I put up but now even if I put one up I cant find it :oops: so Ive just been running the special events instead, hoping to get into mp when I don't have to join servers on the other side of the world.