1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming.

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by ㄻ-Defragler, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Last edited: Apr 4, 2024

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC User Interface [Replay mode feature request]Race time, session, time of day HUD element on replays and other May 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC dedicated server race start hangs, but only on Nordshleife Saturday at 6:06 PM
    ACC Gameplay [Nords] Retired AI or AI in pits do not count as having finished the race Apr 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC chrashed started Race in carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    Bug reports Ps5-Crashed startet Race carriere modus Apr 2, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Race length in Single player Mar 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gold medal endurance races Mar 25, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant start a solo race. Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Gameplay GT4 not leaving PIT in Multi-class race Jan 28, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Formation lap counts as race lap Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024

3. Release notes for 0.0.5.3, 0.0.5.4 and 0.0.5.5:

- Added screen that pops-up after importing liveries, allowing you to tag them.
    - Setup conversions added by KrisV147:
    - BMW M2 Cup 2020.
    - Lamborghini Huracán ST Evo2 2021.
    - Porsche 992 GT3 Cup 2021.
    - All existing in-game cars are now supported for the setup viewer/comparison.
    - Decrease draw rate for tyre pressure trace by 90%.
    - Updated system.net.http reference due to possible vulnerability.
    - The Livery browser will re-expand previously expanded items after refreshing.
    - Added hotkey(Delete) to quickly open up the delete livery interface.

4. 0.0.5.6
    - HUD: Certain overlays can now be repositioned, this position will be automatically saved.
    - HUD: Enabled overlays will be re-enabled during the next start of ACC Manager.

[​IMG]

cestcomi likes this.
  5. 0.0.5.7
    - HUD: Added Track Info overlay.
    - HUD: Added Accelerometer overlay.
    - HUD: Some overlays can be configured.
    unknown.png

6. 0.0.5.8
    - HUD Tab: Added design.
    - HUD: Added option to input trace for disabling steering input.

[​IMG]

7. 0.0.5.9
    - About Tab: Added information about HUDs.
    - Added Play ACC Button, launches Assetto Corsa Competizione using the steam link.
    - HUD: Added Fuel Info Overlay (By KrisV147).
    - HUD: Added Lap Delta Overlay.
    - HUD Tab: Some overlays are now scalable.
    upload_2022-5-13_16-29-13.png upload_2022-5-13_16-29-13.png

Festa_PWR likes this.
  8. 0.0.6.0
    - HUD Tab:
    - Scroll the scale control to adjust the scale.
    - Click Scroll/middle mouse button overlay lines to enable reposition.
    - Left Click overlay line to toggle.
    - HUD: ECU Map Overlay can now be scaled and repositioned.
    - Trees in the GUI now expand on single click.

The_Bad_Fasterd likes this.
  9. Even though I probably wont use half of it this looks pretty cool :cool:

ㄻ-Defragler likes this.
  10. 0.0.6.2
    - Integrate broadcast data, available for overlay developers.
    - HUD: Added Car Info Overlay.
    - HUD: Accelerometer Overlay is now scalable.
    - HUD: Fuel Info Overlay:
    - Fuel bar turns red when fuel tank reaches 15% or lower.
    - Fuel Time is green if you have enough for stint/session and red if not.
    - Suggested fuel no longer shows negative values.
    - Fuel buffer laps now user selectable. Choice of 0-3 laps (Default: 0)
    - HUD: Lap Delta Overlay:
    - Added configurable Lap Type (in/out/regular).
    - Added configurable Max Delta value.
    - Added tooltips.
    - HUD: Track Info Overlay:
    - Added configurable Time of Day information.
    - Added tooltips.

upload_2022-5-21_23-5-9.png

11. 0.0.6.4
    - HUD: Added hotkey (Ctrl + Shift + M) for enabling the reposition of overlays
    - HUD: Overlays can now be scaled on with 1% steps, providing more precision.
    - HUD: Overlays can now be moved with the arrow keys as well for finetuning of position.
    - Added startup argument to start in minimized window state: ( /StartMinimized ).
    - Added Tyre Info overlay, this can be placed on top of the kunos tyre info.

unknown.png

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

hotkey ctrl+shift+m is default in discord for un-/muting microphone.
    could you make the binding a user setting?

ㄻ-Defragler likes this.
  13. I could change it to something that isn't offsetting anything, but it's difficult since every app is using some kind of hotkey.

AndyK70 likes this.
  14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

This is exactly the reason for my suggestion to make it a user setting, so that each user can change it as it suits them.

15. That will require a lot of time which I sadly don't have, though I will look into it in the future, remember that this tool is written in my spare time and it's open source.

I will change the key-binding to Ctrl + Home, that doesn't seem to be a global hotkey for any application.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    Festa_PWR and AndyK70 like this.
  16. 0.0.6.5
    - Liveries tab: Added tree item in tag tree showing all cars that aren't tagged yet.
    - HUD: Reposition hotkey has been changed to (Ctrl + Home), it was conflicting with other global hotkeys.
    - HUD: Changed font for values in the info panel and added drop shadow.
    - HUD: Lap Delta overlay now displays sector delta based on your fastest sectors.

17. bensdale

bensdale Rookie

Hi
    I have a problem with the overlays. I use my PC for Simracing and Office. So I connected two monitors that show the same image (one on the rig and one on the table). As soon as I start ACC, the image can only be seen on the main monitor (rig). Unfortunately, I no longer see any overlays on this monitor. I think the overlays are on the second screen, but I don't know how to see them on the rig screen.

Is there also the possibility to start ACC and CrewChief at the same time?

Many thanks for this great tool and your efforts!!!

18. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Windows mirrors the screen of monitor 1 to the second monitor in fullscreen, that's why you can't see the widgets if they are positioned on the second screen because they would be behind the fullscreen display which is always topmost.
    The widgets only work if the game is in windowed mode so they can get over as an overlay.

I suggest to turn of mirroring, set up your widgets (overlay) positions and turn on mirroring again.

19. bensdale

bensdale Rookie

Hi Andy
    Thanks for your answer. I will try this;)

20. In terms of starting crewchief + ACC Manager + ACC at the same time. You could make a batch file with any text editor.

For ACC Manager the /StartMinimized parameter allows you to start the app in minimized state.
    Obviously change the PATH_TO_FOLDER... etc..
    Code:
    START "ACC Manager" "PATH_TO_FOLDER_OF_ACC_MANAGER\AccManager.exe" /StartMinimized
    START steam://rungameid/805550

I don't know the exact .exe name for crewchief but it should work in the same way as the line for acc manager.

21. bensdale

bensdale Rookie

thanks for the tip

one more question... Sorry :(
    I think the overlays only work in ACC windowed mode. Can it be that DLSS has a problem with the window mode?