1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 A 1.47 GB patch is live for download...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Gie

Gie Rookie

Sorry mate I messed it up, now I see that MGU-K delivery is what I'm changing and it's properly assigned. For MGU-H I have no solution.

2. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

For patches yes I can kind of agree but the fixing of the server problem is something that really should be highlighted. There has been nothing but silence on that which makes me think that it is not actually fixed permanently but has just had another plaster put over the wound and could therefore open up again when the plaster falls off.

Where I race we started using AC as a support series on the off Sundays of our F1 league but due to the online problem we had to call off the last two races :( As a result it's difficult for us to start it up again unless we know for sure this problem is fully resolved which is such a shame as the racing we were having was very good.

BluuSpydeR and @P73 like this.
  3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

"Various graphical fixes"

And yet, the Nismo GTR and the 488GTB have the same glitches reported ages ago. Sadly, It seems that Kunos' form is just like the 505 ticket system: useless.

Grijo, @P73 and SlimCharles like this.
  4. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

No worries mate, thanks anyways, been waiting months for this so a few more won't hurt till they get it sorted;). Good update though apart from the issues

5. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I take it the Mustang shadow glitch is still present and correct as well then :(

Grijo likes this.
  6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Don't know about that. I only checked the Nissan/Ferrari glitches.

Once again, we should ask for the same treatment PC players get in their own sections. Posting on the forums did nothing. 505 ticket did nothing and the bug submission form does nothing as well.
    The only time we actually achieved something was when I tagged pankykapus (guy who works for Kunos) in the Exige thread. But he told me to not do that again, unfortunately.

Grijo and SlimCharles like this.
  7. Raikku

Raikku Racer

And when we can drive those new cars? You can't choose them and in (Xbox's) store there's no package to buy(that if they shouldn't include anymore in season pass).

8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It's frustrating, but I believe we can say that's the way it always will be because this has been like this for the whole year. Kunos works hard and adds massive updates... but they bring new bugs, they barely solve the new ones and they have a massive delay with PC.

The button mapping problem shows that they dont even try the updates... or they try them and decide to launch the update broken. Same with 1.14.

cave likes this.
  9. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

• More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles.
    Does this mean that the AI pole sitter won't shoot out to a massive lead on the first lap anymore?

10. Darera

Darera Gamer

• Encouraging piracy. Absolutely not tolerated
    Even though I have to thank Kunos to continue to develop, I am very very very disappointed.

After pointing out at the beginning of June that there was a problem recognizing the buttons in the race with the Fanatec CSL, it is clear that this problem has not been solved. Since obviously the problem has repercussions, also on other models, I dare hope that it will be taken seriously this time and can be corrected quite quickly.

Not being certain that this will be the case, within acceptable deadlines and awaiting this correction,

-I decide to hack the next DLC and,
    -sorry if that does not seem correct to you,but
    -I invite everyone who encounters the same problem,to do the same.

I'm really sorry to come up with this method but it's been more than three months since I can not properly use most of the cars in the game and this is not very correct either.

Hopefully, the problem quickly finds a solution.

Excuse my disappointment, but on this day it is enormous.

paul_wev, Grijo and SlimCharles like this.
  11. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

It's a report from a freind of mine who has a fanatec elite, apparently you can map the buttons ok but none of them work in game

12. @P73

@P73 Simracer

hacking the next DLC? Shame on you. That's not only criminal, it's beyond absurd. Like killing someone you have a quarrel with instead of taking him to court...

13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I will not hack it :D But Im considering to not buy it. Probably I will, because Im very interested on it and Kunos has worked hard... but some parts of the update are quite disappointing and frustrating.

Where is BOP by the way? Another feature from the PC that doesnt reach consoles... (or that feature is something that I dreamt?)

Gurkensepp and Jezza819 like this.
  14. 911R

911R Rookie

Why the f*ck I cannot use the DLC cars?...

15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

PSN store updates tomorrow. DLC on xbox was already dated for tomorrow.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  16. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Dear Kunos team differently from other people which already started to complain I wish to thank Marco, Stefano and all of you for your job and committment.
    I consider your AC an excellent product and the only real simultion on console so I ask you please to keep being focused and committed on console version of AC. Personally I am appreciating your effort.
    In particular I am sure I will enjoy the new AI with Customs Championship which no other games gave the chance to do.

pippo10 and @P73 like this.
  17. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

I have update and all dlc cars on my X1.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  18. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I also have all the DLC available. That downshifting sound form the MC12 is incredible and i am loving the new AI..... Checked for online lobbies and nothing was available, did not try to create one though.

19. Darera

Darera Gamer

I do not speak English. This is a translation problem. It is obvious that I will not hack the future DLC, only do not buy it.
    If my intention was to hack it, I would not have told you.
    Thanks to Slimcharles for his understanding and correction.;)

@P73, SlimCharles and Lewisxbone like this.
  20. Gie

Gie Rookie

Where you from mate? Is it 13th already at yours? Just checked it in Europe still nothing.. At least at the place game took me.. Maybe you found it directly from xbox store or something?