1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 A 1.47 GB patch is live for download...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Guys, have you had time to test if the bug of huge idle-time from qualifying to Race has been fixed?

SlimCharles likes this.
  2. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

+1

3. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I am in Ireland, when the DLC showed up by mistake a week or so back i made the purchase, do not know if that is why i have it now. I just did a search for it in the xbox store and i cannot find it.

Scuderia Paul, Gie and paul_wev like this.
  4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

?

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That means I want to know the answer to that too.

Ciccina2016 likes this.
  6. Odbball

Odbball Racer

No servers - anyone else?

7. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

Same here in Germany.

Servers were available the whole day, but all empty, now in the evening there are no servers, I can create a lobby, but it can't be found.

Anyone know how I can define what should be the primary use of a button? It makes no difference what action I pick first. Like before I am not able to access the second action during gameplay, right?

8. Miticorio

Miticorio Rookie

hi, i' m in Brazil and its now available to download on ps4

Grijo likes this.
  9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I just tried a few short races, 2 laps usually, to get a look at the DLC cars in a Replay while trying several Aggression strengths. The AI seem really good and I look forward to having a WEC style race tomorrow. The Live Axle physics addition are brilliant with the Maserati 250F in particular. Delighted to see the MC12 GT1 gets the real liveries too as I love the Vitaphone version.

The situation with Custom Button Mapping is dreadful however. That really needs addressing with a hotfix within a week maximum. Surely that should have been picked up in testing? There is plenty of good in v1.15 but, like several previous updates, we see new issues which should never get through the internal QA at Kunos. As much as I love AC, there are some situations which are inexcusable.

Very much excited to get my hands on Ready to Race.

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Great summary of the update IMO

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  11. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

is it me or the cars feels more grippy? "unusual sounds" special event remains impossible still :)

12. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

It's you, I noticed the cars seem to exhibit way more understeer than they used too.

13. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Looks like they finally fixed the Mustang shadows bug on PS4 (not sure if it was an issue on xbox) :)

14. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Nice write up, by the way how do you change the aggression strength as could not see this in quick race last night?

15. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

When you are selecting the AI difficulty its right underneath..

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  16. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

What exactly does aggression strength mean? How hard they fight for position? How often they block when you attempt to overtake? Not being sure I set it on 80 last night after the update and only had time to run one quick race.

17. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Basically yes, they'll try and stick you up the inside into a corner if you leave the door open, they also fight between themselves, which can be quite fun to watch

18. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

If you like being constantly rammed from all sides set it at 100%.
    First time I’ve tried the quick race and all the AI did was form a train or ram in to me, and one slight nudge sends the car off.

ABS settings, New feature to Xbox and wheel.
    does the ABS numbers work in the same way that TC does ? Eg. 1/12 being the strongest setting and 12/12 the weakest?

19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Post videos if you can. I dont see that problem 99% of the time when racing with AI and normally when somebody says the AI is ramming them is fault of the human.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  20. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

So by trying to stay on the racing line is the humans fault?
    Also at the start of a race you never get AI nudging you into a spin?
    I Obviously need a lot more practice