1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A few things

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by jama the llama, May 18, 2016.

1. Hi all, wasn't sure where to put this topic as it addresses a few things.

I am a noob to the forum but certainly not to AC, been playing since early days.

First of all, big well done and thanks for the Japanese pack. It's a good step in the right direction, though it isn't perfect as I'm sure you know.

Now, for some reason I can't like or comment on the official AC facebook page. I have no idea why. I have never been rude or offensive on there. Could somebody please take my details and see if i'm on some sort of naughty list? It must be a misunderstanding or something. I would love to participate in official posts on FB.

Second, is it still keys 1-0 for adjusting boost percentage? As i no longer get the message pop up to tell me it's adjusted, and I don't feel an adjustment. I can't find anything in the assignments for this.

Think that's it! Peace

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues A few possible things to check on Laguna Seca Dec 21, 2017
    Console Lounge A few things about the console development process.. Apr 12, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server settings few things missing Sep 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Only a few things still missing Jun 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Few things. Dec 25, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Please advise a few things for the league races Nov 5, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer Servers down for a few hours - Greece Nov 7, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Servers disconnect after a few mins Oct 2, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Few crash during the race. Very strange. [general system instability - PSU related] Jul 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Servers Disappearing from Lobby after a few Mins Jan 7, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Lan Server closing after a few seconds Nov 21, 2020
    ACC Gameplay A few questions and/or suggestions Nov 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Few bugs on the livery editor consoles Sep 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    Bug reports Issue list ACC on PS4 after few hours Jun 30, 2020

3. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

1-0 still changes the boost in cars that have it.

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

That have not only boost, but boost pressure adjustment. I don´t know if any of the new cars have it, it should be listed on the loading screen, though.

5. Thanks guys, yes I have just seen that some servers are still advertising it, so I guess most cars don't have it. But i'm sure the F40 had adjustable boost but doesn't now?

6. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

just an idea, cannot look into it now. Did the step version of the F40 maybe has it but not the normal one?

7. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I just loaded up a few cars. The F40 doesn´t have it anymore, in both versions, as well as the street Z4, stock and S1. The RUF Yellowbird still uses this function though, and it seems to work (Banner shows, in first gear I got to about 1.4 bar I think @100% which should be correct).

I guess that it was removed from some cars which don´t feature an actual lever in the cockpit to select to boost level, as with 1.6 an advanced turbo pressure control system was introduced. This can control the boost pressure depending on several input parameter as engine speed and gear.

8. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Those cars you mentioned apart from the ruf dint had adjustable turbos never did :)

Guidofoc likes this.
  9. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Crap, you´re right. Just found this. It was the drift version of the Z4, and it still features it. I rarely use the F40, so I wasn´t sure, just wanted to check for OP.

Ozcanuck55 and Tiago Lima like this.
  10. I didn't even know that the Z4 Drift had adjustable turbo boost pressure!

11. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I never drive the Drift version of cars. I don't drift, at least not intentionally, so there really is no reason to drive them...is there?

12. I used to think like that. However, the drift versions aren't just exact copies of the standard cars with crap setups ;)

* The drift version of the Z4 has 50 extra bhp than the standard and S1 versions, and also that adjustable turbo boost pressure.
    * The drift version of the BMW M3 E30 is completely unique, and unlike any other version of the M3 E30.
    * The drift version of the M3 E92 seems to have the same specs as the other two cars......but it has a manual gearbox.

Like you, I am not a drifter. However, there is no rule stating that you have to drift in these cars. You can tweak the setups to make them a bit more stable, and then enjoy them just like any other cars in AC.

rafikens1000 likes this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Wut? I didn't knew that. Always avoided the drift spec cars. Thanks Christopher for the heads up!

rafikens1000 likes this.
  14. Sorry I am only just coming back to this. It's a shame the adjustable boost has been almost taken out completely. Doesn't seem to be on the tuned RX7 which is madness.

On a more serious note, is there somebody I can contact to help to unblock me on the FB page? I'd really like to participate there.

15. Ozcanuck55

Ozcanuck55 Racer

Just tried drift Supra at Vallelunga Classic....great fun. Good tip!