1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

A small suggestion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by rlaycock, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlaycock

rlaycock Rookie

Hi all
    Firstly a huge thanks to the developers, this sim is amazing, I love it
    I totally enjoy Bathurst and many of the other tracks
    As a Porsche cup fan I particularly enjoy the single make function so I can race offline with other Porsche cup cars

However
    Why do we have the driver stint limit in custom offline race?
    I just completed a 6 hour race in the cup car at Bathurst only to find that on one of my stints I must have gone over the time limit and was disqualified!!!!!
    Why cant we simply pit when we are low on fuel and not have to change drivers at all?
    Just a small thing but is is annoying to have completed the full race only to find at one of the changes I must have gone overtime.
    Thanks in advance if you can help.
    Best wishes
    Bob

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Small design change suggestion Nov 30, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Notes on small details, and suggestions for improvement Sep 13, 2018
    Suggestions Couple of small suggestions Feb 14, 2017
    Suggestions Two small suggestions for the devs Apr 17, 2016
    Suggestions Small suggestion right click to make the cursor disappear. Jun 11, 2014
    Chit Chat Room AC - Two small suggestions to look into -- AI and Penalty System Feb 4, 2014
    Suggestions A small onboard view adjustability suggestion Dec 1, 2013
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Small screen to bright Mar 6, 2020
    ACC User Interface Small display error in Singleplayer UI Feb 20, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Small leader board at the end of qualifing sessions Jan 2, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Why is game small on my monitor but in VR it's correct size? Oct 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions My small feedback Sep 20, 2019
    ACC User Interface Small bug with consistency rating ui Jul 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Small assistance required please May 27, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Light rain or small amounts of rain show up only on car windscreen May 18, 2019

3. Borbor

Borbor Racer

Because realism.

If they don't have the max stint time imposed, the realism brigade would be out in full force

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.