1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A very happy new year to all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by flyingpig, Dec 31, 2015.

1. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Different times for everyone around the world, but might as well put a thread up...

All the best to all those on the forum, and of course, all those at Kunos for 2016.

Happy New Year guys. I raise a beer to you all :)

Radunje, Ischemica, zaratul and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Happy Easter Everyone Mar 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    ACC General Discussions search ingame livery folder Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Very Stupid question Sep 23, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Wiper moving position very odd Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC General Discussions GT4 car & livery update ever? Jul 1, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem: new opponents every race May 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes whenever I save a livery (in game editor) [AV interference] Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Impossible to drive with gamepad like everytime you make an update. Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Very blurry/pixelated image from 30 meters up in front of the car Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC UE4 Fatal Error -ACC Crashes Everytime. Mar 26, 2023

3. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Happy new year to Kunos & the forum members.

4. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Happy New Year to Kunos Simulazioni, to Stephano, Marco, Aris and all the guys and gals behind the scenes - all the very best wishes for 2016 and may all your plans and New Year resolutions come true!

Happy New Year to the Community and to the Mod Makers - you are all awesome as well, all the very best for 2016!

Cheers everybody!

Horus likes this.
  5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

It's official, we're one year behind Aussies. :(

Happy New Year.

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  6. Dutchyfutch

Dutchyfutch Hardcore Simmer

Happy new year. Still sad kunos is releasing the GTR R34 instead of using our model. . .

7. Cezar™

Cezar™ Racer

I wish you all a Happy New Year! See you in 2016

8. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

13 hrs to go here still, but here's a Happy New Year to all of you

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Three and a half hours and counting.

10. Peter65

Peter65 Gamer

Hallo Happy new year

11. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Everybody have a great and safe New Years evening! And if you must drink and drive, please take an Uber home and do your drunk driving on an AC server. All will be forgiven in 2016. ;)

12. TDS

TDS Alien

hempy new year ooops
    hope new year errr
    hype new year ..duh
    Merry New Easter alll!!!!

vlado Cro and arthur666 like this.
  13. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

I won't be anywhere near my pc or the internets when 2016 rolls in for me. So, I'll take the opportunity now to wish all in Assetto Corsa land, particularly the devs, all the best for the New Year. Looking forward to what we have in store down the road.

Enjoy your evening folks, regardless of what you're doing. See you all next year.

Ciao

arthur666 likes this.
  14. Horus

Horus Alien

A very Happy New Year to you all.

15. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

No party, no drinking, 10min before 2016 I am testing lift of oversteer.
    It's actually not that bad, just few cars needs some attention.
    happy new 2016 to all!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    william1141, cbNXD, Cefa and 16 others like this.
  16. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

Happy New Years everybody.

17. esox71

esox71 Alien

^^ made me laugh...Happy New Year guys n girls.

18. icemanpolo

icemanpolo Racer

Happy New Year to all

19. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Happy new year!

20. R8 Gordini

R8 Gordini Rookie

A happy new year to the AC community and all the best for an awesome exiting 2016

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  21. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Happy New Year everybody!

May 2016 be as prosperous as last year was for sim racing!

Let us all appreciate this diversity, never known before.

Guidofoc likes this.