1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A year ago, and a half.. nurburgring gp and lotus 125

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Michele Papis, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Where are they now? :oops:

osy1950 likes this.
  2. It seems there is the final complete game but released piece by piece.. or maybe redone consistently this last year for some reason..

3. Like this..

4. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Must be a pretty important reason! What can it possibly be...

Queequeg likes this.
  5. To do it better again than 2012 :)

6. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

Don't tease us, spit it out! o_O

Michele Papis likes this.
  7. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Improving everything i guess

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There also this which shows another car I really want to have a go in.

I guess they released the most finished cars first and then do 2 at a time every couple weeks as they said. There is no way they can make 2 cars a week from scratch so they would be pretty much mostly done and passed on to us as time goes by.

There were even some renders of a nissan GTR gt3 shown. If they find something new then they will likely update all cars but the cars and tracks they have releaesed have been pretty well polished for a pre release. Only the AI is quite rough around the edges but I enjoy it more then lapping on my own still. Just hope all cars will get ai soon as some cars dont know how to turn they need to get those american drag race and nascar driver out and put in some proper ones :)

9. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

The Super Car is: https://www.assettocorsa.net/pagani-huayra/
    2 Hyper Cars we have in Version 1: La Ferrari, Huayra and Mclaren P1 (DLC Car).
    They said already that they finished most of the content (cars and tracks). AI, MP, tweaks and such will be updated constantly.

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Thats why they are listen customers to improve the SIM.

11. Where do you read about P1? I doubt it

12. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

FB, some Threads and Twitter of AC ;)