1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Abbrevations on user profiles in Forum.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by NemethR, Nov 15, 2019.

1. NemethR

NemethR Simracer

Hi guys,

Sorry If it was asked already, I do not even know how to search for it, as I have no idea what this is called.

I am really curious what are those abbreviations I see on some profiles here in the Forum like this one:
    [​IMG]

Could someone explain them to me?! :)

Thank you.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game stopped working on my (PC) USER account Aug 17, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals gamepad - When we will be able to map and user D-Pad nad right-Thumbstick on PC? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Help out a console user - Bumpstop compression and approximate rideheights Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality suggestions for VR users Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting C R A S H again [on game startup due to corrupted windows user profile / access settings] Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Change User Driver Names Jul 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay What are the user profile teammates? Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Ue4 ac2 error [windows user permission issues] May 12, 2020
    ACC Gameplay User Presets for custom weekend races? May 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface User Interface out of a central screen in a 3 monitor May 1, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions A question for windows 10 users regarding drive cloning. Apr 27, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Tip for Pimax 4K users Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Left rear view mirror for cockpit viewing,Users with only one screen Apr 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Aero maps and diffuser stall Mar 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash on startup [antivirus/security software blocking access to userdocs] Feb 14, 2020

3. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

They are the dlc packs of AC. So you can see who has what DLC.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

sissydriver and Seven Smiles like this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Simracer

Cool, thank you very much!

sissydriver and Racert46 like this.