1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ability to hide posts in Console Lounge

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fat-Alfie, May 5, 2016.

1. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide, or ignore, posts in certain areas of the forum?

I really don't want my feed complicated by posts about the console versions of AC, when I have no interest in them.

I've looked in my user preferences but can't see that option anywhere.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Stability Control / Assists Aug 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Questionable ACC Server Reliability Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Causing System Restart in the Menus [HW instability] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lost the ability to remove all HUD since 1.8.7. PS5 Dec 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions stability program Dec 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error occurs at any time during the race [multiple failure points - system instability] Oct 8, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash [multiple failure points - system instability] Oct 5, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting New PC - ACC crashes [general HW instability] Aug 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error [multiple failure points - system instability] Aug 21, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashes ALWAYS in VR [system instability] Jun 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error - Game won't start [system instability] Apr 20, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC fatal Error [system instability] Mar 2, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error after 40 minutes online race (during pit stop) [system instability] Jan 26, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.8.10]UE4-AC2 crash - several game crashes & "instant" reboot [general system instability] Jan 22, 2022
    ACC Physics power loss on some servers [Stability Control enabled by user] Dec 30, 2021

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Unwatch them. (top right hand corner of the threads)

4. Fat-Alfie

Hmm... I meant more, I don't want to see console posts when I check for new posts. Do you know what I mean? I'd like to just have the whole console side of the forum invisible to me.

5. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Wow you must be one of the ......
    [​IMG]

ZethGAF, Seria17hri11er and Horus like this.
  6. Horus

Horus Alien

Backs away to the door and leaves the room.

7. Fat-Alfie

No, it's just not relevant to me :rolleyes:

That was a bit of strange reaction on your part, I must say :confused:

I don't own a console, and have no interest in owning a console, or any news related to the console release. I have no interest in crochet or water polo either, and don't wish to see posts related to them in my feed.

Jesus, don't try and make my question into something it is not o_O[/QUOTE]

8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Of which feed you're talking?

9. Fat-Alfie

Just when I hit the 'New Posts' button at the top - I'd rather they were not there, that's all.

10. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I get Alfie's request. He is not being a fedora tipping PC Master Race guy, he just wants an option to mute sub forums so they don't pop up in the new threads feed to the right. It is a good request IMO, I'd mute some subforums that I don't use as well, like for example - I'm not a physics guy, don't understand a single post in that subforum because I'm way too dumb so simply I don't browse it ever. But every new thread that opens in that subforum pushes a new thread that is posted in the places that I do watch (for example mods/liveries subforum) out of the new threads feed to the right and I might end up missing a thread that could be of something that is of use to me personally in time. It's a good convenience feature tbh. :)

It'd be nice if there were an option for that indeed. Or if there is a way to do that then please point me in that direction as well. xD

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Fat-Alfie, TCLF and Seria17hri11er like this.
  11. I thought Jim was just joking around.

12. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thats not possible and wont be possible. That would mean that all pc users cannot read the console zone and viceversa else there is no way to achieve what you are requesting. Unfortunately that is not going to happen, its a forum for all the platforms so all the posts are for everyone.

Jim Layhee likes this.
  13. Fat-Alfie

Okay, thanks for the explanation :)

Sorry for any aggravation I may have caused :oops: