1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

Very good post
    This is onjective data, before this there is no possible replica

2. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Fantastic research!

Unfortunately it has become industry standard for game companies to lie during the marketing phase and get away with it, see Activision, EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, etc...

3. This isn't a debate. At this point it really isn't even a discussion. This is nothing more than a few upset people shedding tears and lashing out because they aren't getting exactly what they wanted/assumed.

chksix, anthonylroy, jaxx_za and 3 others like this.
  4. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

after reading 26+ pages, yep this is exactly what it is

this thread should be locked.
    everyone at this point know what is gonna happen in 1.0 and what to expect

Please close the thread...

5. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

And some people saying they're wrong because "Kunos can do no wrong".
    Don't get me wrong, I really respect and like Kunos' work, and will continue playing AC1 and ACC even with after this disappointment, but I wonder what all the knights in shining armor defending the devs would say if this had come from Slightly Mad Studios.

6. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

People would just move the conversation to other threads or other platforms.

R. Iván likes this.
  7. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

So, so disappointed to find out structured racing will not be a thing. 376 hours of hope had been just evaporated
    I know neither Kunos nor any of you guys cares about that fact but just wanted to say it.

Mercenairy likes this.
  8. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Don't worry guys, on May 29 a miracle will happen, everyone will realize how good a lobby system is and it will become a reference for the years to come! iRacing, Forza, GTS is no more, now is the age of the lobby games, rFactor 2, ACC, RaceRoom and PC2 will lead a new era of competitive multiplayer. CSGO will probably die as well, CS 1.6 will rise from it's grave!

People defending lobbies really don't care about the game actually growing, all that matters for them is their own small community of league racing and the rest can **** off right?

9. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

It took me a while to read through the 27 pages to fully realize what's up and all I can hope for is that they'll take notes and find a compromise, but yeah, not very competitive.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  10. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

11. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

This youtuber also wants everything for free, just like the Spanish people
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

kuccu and coiso like this.
  12. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Hi all!

I drive ACC multiplayer daily. Every evening there are many highly competitive races to join and race. Automatically sorted server list works already quite well, it suggests me best servers to have a race and is usually right. But its nice also that it gives me option to choose, see where my friends are or find a server where we can start a race. You can see the session status and join a server to wait for next race. Positive is also that this way it allows drivers on different pace to be on same server, learned so much watching faster guys driving, and if I am faster there, I can pick a slower / more difficult car to have challenge.
    I think this is better than old style matchmaking, this is advanced matchmaking in my opinion and suits well for sim racing with all the safety rating options to have clean and good racing. Thanks guys, keep improving!

Roberto80, Aseeth, chksix and 2 others like this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Another yt trying to cash in on the drama...
    Suprised? Nope

14. Naer

Naer Gamer

Aika_rajuu likes this.
  15. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Trying to cash in on a deceitful definition of the word "Matchmaking": Okay
    Trying to cash in on the drama: Not cool

16. coiso

coiso Gamer

To be clear, it's cashing in my position regarding the lack of communication about the multiplayer feature and how it generated this situation in the first place. I've had this position for about 10 months

17. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

And the reason for the drama is ??? Just a rhetoric question, no need to reply :D

jacyhv 2 likes this.
  18. Thats why ps 4 have no games? :)

jaxx_za likes this.
  19. Aika_rajuu

Aika_rajuu Gamer

Lets try to keep on topic.

20. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

True, that why i will leave this thread, no point keep reading the same crying about not having MM

have fun