1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

What makes you think that this is how it works? It's worth reading these two posts from Minolin which explain what really happens:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-weights-dont-work-at-all.56413/#post-1042366
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ts-dont-work-at-all.56413/page-2#post-1049431

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hä? In the quote you used I never even said how anything works. I said what I want.

I know very well what happens - I'm thoroughly reading all of Minolin's posts.

3. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

How can you be missing so many points and still talk people down at the same time?

Dunningkrugering around huh?

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  4. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Decidedly, hey guys there is electricity between all or what?
    cool.

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thats your favourite line isnt it. You have added nothing with the post but added a personal insult. But you doing this in most of your posts to anyone that disagrees with you is clearly ok.

6. cherryghost

cherryghost Rookie

I don't normally post here, but just want to say I feel scammed, and where can I get a refund? Matchmaking is what sold me on the game originally.

mkotechno likes this.
  7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Early Access is always a gamble, but I think refunding a game after 2 hours of gameplay (which is plenty for making up your mind) is taking it too far.

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You can ask steam for a refund. I think it should be possible. If not, you are out of luck. Next time use that thing you have above your shoulders and don't buy early access games, wait until the full version.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

anthony galmiche likes this.
  9. cherryghost

cherryghost Rookie

My main issue is that Kunos has an excellent track record. I normally don't buy into early access at all, this was a one off as I didn't believe they would do a complete U-turn and bend on the comments they originally promised to be in the game.

It really stinks of either backtracking on a promise or awful trickery marketing ploys

10. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

yeahhh without that "Matchmaking" ACC is trash LOL ... some ppl...

Coanda, Isaacz93, Cucumber_86 and 2 others like this.
  11. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*sigh*

The clitoris has over 8000 nerve endings, but it's still less sensitive than some of you lot.

Don't like how the game is progressing, shelve it/refund it and bloody move on. I've done it with various games over the years so maybe it's time you did the same.

Roberto80, Aseeth, Isaacz93 and 17 others like this.
  12. perhaps you want to try to read a bit more about the situation before jumping off the train ;)

you might end up regretting these harsh words you are writing.

Coanda, Kopiller, Aseeth and 15 others like this.
  13. cherryghost

cherryghost Rookie

I don't think they're harsh. It's the impression I've got from OP and numerous videos circling, and I apologize if I can't sift through 55 pages of posts if I've misinterpreted the situation. And I'm under no illusion that you guys have made a great game and appreciate the effort you've put into it.

14. sure you can't be bothered to go through 55 pages but you are totally fine calling us scammers. Good job... looks like this is how things roll these days on the internet.

15. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Go Search for Minolin's posts in this thread, if nothing else. There's a lot more going on in this system then your lauded 'sources' are giving it credit for...

..oh, and the game isn't even out yet.

16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

I have found a great community (MrGit, Major Tom and others) to race with and no matchmaking needed, awesome !

17. Nope, not everywhere :cool:

18. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

So you think Kunos went from a company with an excellent track record to a band of cheaters and thieves in less than a year?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Coanda and jaxx_za like this.
  19. Aika_rajuu

Aika_rajuu Gamer

I can only imagine the "where is the matchmaking?" after the game goes full release. In any other game where there is matchmaker in place, you don't get to / need to choose server. Now people play other games and get used to some terms meaning certain things, so every one of those people that buy this game for "matchmaking" end up noticing that this is just servers whit rating.

FrankTheTankGER likes this.
  20. iker17

iker17 Gamer

Good job! You are ruining all your reputation... Thank you Kunos

PiretSS2000, Luatz1 and cherryghost like this.