1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Rioku

Rioku Racer

I don´t want free but also i don´t want to pay too much.

Right price.

If i think it´s high, ill wait to Steam Sales.

2. Stains

Stains Simracer

I didn't get that for free, I paid for it when I bought the game ;)
    Im happy to buy DLC but saying we got this great physics and game mechanics for free is a bit weird as that was part of the initial purchase, if it needed updating (as it did) then that should always be the one for free otherwise they would just release a broken game and charge to get it right, lol

3. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

yeah but 1.2 over 1.0 is for free, amd we didnt pay for new tyre model or chassie flex and its not like original produckt was broken or sth :)

4. trutya

trutya Simracer

to be honest, 1.0 was far from a finished game.
    it's about to be a finished game right now, but still i miss full endurance fields (and SC/FCY, but it's an extra)

▣ HiTzz and zef vans like this.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

The game seems in a pretty good state atm. Double the players and half the bugs (or less). The dev team are focusing on issues on hand proactively (track limit and pit stop track limits) instead of being MIA, so I'm excited for where it will be at in another 6 months.

Freddie Seng, ▣ HiTzz, Son and 4 others like this.
  6. trutya

trutya Simracer

sure, i'm curious too of course. and i'm sure there will be further improvements... just sometimes i'd like to know what are the plans in closer and further time period, are there any plans to solve them, what are the issues, can it be solved or not... i know many of us would like to know this, but i can live with that.

R. Iván likes this.
  7. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I can't understand how in a sport-racing game like ACC is, we still don't have a timing system.
    Intermediates, live sectors, there is nothing other than our personal delta timing.

To me this is a basic feature for a sim/game like this, and should be interesting also for broadcasting or when we are in the pits and watch someone.

I hope about it every update, let's see...

8. Stains

Stains Simracer

Yeah like I said we should feel happy that they release a game in a really unfinished fashion then make us feel like we get a whole new game, and for FREE! what a concept.

9. Maciej Malinowski

I don’t say that this thing shouldn’t be free as an patch or update, but come on, we can’t have unlimited licenced content for free, I told that in comparison to that

10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Kunos has NEVER stated that.

And free IMPROVMENTS,... are always welcome.

PS: Who made the software for the operating system of your gaming computer ?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  11. issor

issor Racer

take my money Kunos and give me Suzuka :D

LATE4APEX and Dobermann92 like this.
  12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Not sure if it was discussed already: in his last stream Aris said that he himself with Minolin and Pankykapus will be joining a 6-hour endurance ACC race on February 1st. He did not specify the track. He said he will stream it. Now, Feb 1st is just in the middle of the Bathurst 12-hour weekend. When asked in the chat, he said he does not know if the ACC 6-hour race will be at Bathurst. I would say this is suspect :D. Here is the bit where he talks about that. Judge by yourselves:

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  13. Maciej Malinowski

Maybe it will come out on 2nd because of random delay :p if You know what I mean, it certainly is good that at least there is a plan:)

14. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

All I can say is get your wallet ready, it sounds like we're getting close :eek:

15. Timestamp is 6:50 for anyone who has trouble finding it (linked Video starts at 0:00).

16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Please be careful with extrapolating info from these streams. A little snowball effect here on the forum and the stream is taken as source for a fixed release date of the DLC. What happens when this is not correct or there are some delays? People will quote that stream, a ****show will start and the streams might have to stop. Show some appreciation of those streams and don´t blow things out of proportion.

It does sound nice, though ;)

17. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Gamer

I'm not saying that we are not close, but making any conclusions based on the "statement" in the stream is very very very "an den Haaren herbei gezogen" or as google translates it: far fetched^^

18. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

Hola chicos, también escuché sobre el nuevo Intercontinental GT dcl y esperando que salga todos los circuitos que valen la pena son buenas y claras.
    ¿Sabes algo sobre cuándo sale?
    gracias saludos
    Fantásticos chicos de acc compiten buen trabajo.

19. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Google translate, not too hard? Is it?

Hi guys, I also heard about the new Intercontinental GT dcl and waiting for all worthwhile circuits to come out are good and clear. Do you know anything about when it comes out? thanks greetings Fantastic acc boys compete for a good job.

Chisco and m_box97 like this.
  20. arjit.c

arjit.c Rookie

oh yes, this would be really good to have, live-sector timing, would help users get better per lap too. The radio/system does tell you falling behind in sector 1/2/3, but a sector timing and yellow/blank/green/purple would be really good to see when racing.

Chisco and Maciej Malinowski like this.