1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. What i really hate is that everyone wants to get everything for free... That will not work guys. If you want something with high quality, pay for it! The creators deserve it! Or are you going to work for free? I know this even from the music business, as i was for 20 years a professional worldwide touring DJ and Producer. But, people are crazy. When i released new stuff, i got so much messages from people i don't know with things like "Hey i love your new single, where can i download it for free?". Unbelievable... I hope Kunos will charge always for any add ons that are coming, because they have to safe their existence! And i want to get high quality stuff. I said already a lot of times, i would even pay a subscription fee to them for a iRacing like multiplayer. Because it is working best, when there is some "developer based organized public racing" instead of "community do what you want with it" racing. I want them to survive to bring us more quality stuff ;)

2. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Wait what, I can’t believe, do u even know that that’s their job and they need to earn money,
    I am blown away how many people on this forum feel like they deserve **** tone of content from Kunos just because it’s in some SRO racing series or more than that, one off car that was in one race, come on, it’s normal that DLC will come out and it will be paid content, everything works like that

3. Maciej Malinowski

Exactly,
    Look at just how much stuff we got already for free, not just a content but the whole physics and game mechanics standing behind it

4. Maciej Malinowski

Also I don’t think people really understand what it takes to by such a small team, create licensed content with all the correct data, implement it into a game and then make it a good market offer

5. This is not a simple game... This is the best of simulator-racing... and if Kunos gives me 4 paid circuits they are welcome ... I will always support teams like Kunos who put a great passion into what they do, they deserve it

6. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

I bought the game quit cheap in early access, would definetely not mind paying for dlc, the game is worth it, absolutely love it

7. Ozelot S

Ozelot S Racer

Same here, bought the game right at the beginning of EA, so there is alot of budget left for DLCs to come :)

Alistair McKinley and Roy_33 like this.
  8. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I have radically underpaid for this sim so far. Bought it in early access for next to nothing and have got hundreds of hours of enjoyment from it. I’m actually looking forward to paying for some DLC to alleviate my guilt ;-)

9. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

They are welcome with payed dlc's.
    Acc is the greatest Sim for me too. But I miss the Z4 gt3 so much. Before the hardcore guys are yelling; that 720s mclaren isn't a official 2018/2019 car too. ZETTI is a great sounding gt3 legend. Won 2015 24h Spa and please don't forget the great BMW Motorsport arrangement with Alex Zanardi. There is a whole Movie about it. "No Limits, impossible is such a word". Absolutely worth it.

eRacer212 and Alistair McKinley like this.
  10. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Not really apples for apples. 720s isn't racing Blancpain Europe, but it has raced in ICGT and Blancpain Asia (at least one of these series are coming to the game), plus the McLaren Shadow Project which ACC is involved in. Z4 has nothing to do with today's series. You never know though, Kunos might release a classic GT3 cars DLC with a few fan favourite models, that would be pretty cool.

eRacer212 likes this.
  11. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

Yes that would be awesome. Just think about sls amg, corvette z06, Ford gt, Z4 gt3 etc.

basti14 likes this.
  12. Captain Barracuda

Viper

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Can’t believe the 458 GT3 hasn’t been mentioned, blasphemy! Haha

Looking dangerously close to a wish list...

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  14. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

Oh yes both are great too.

15. Captain Barracuda

And don't anyone dare talk about the teasers Kunos dropped in their NYE video... insta locked thread.

Gee they'd hate to have ACC users excited about their teaser. Again, these dudes really need a community manager who understands some conversations are actually a good thing.

Stick to coding Kunos devs ;)

16. redadeg

redadeg Racer

What you think is the price for Intercontinental? 20 EUR?

I would only for the Callaway Vette pay 10 :)

17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

18. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

29,95 EU for gt3 legends pack!
    I will pay :D

19. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I was kinda expecting this DLC to drop now-ish looking at the hints on social media by Kunos.
    Holding off on organizing a new ACC series with the lads as I thought I could integrate tracks from the intercontinental pack, should I cancel that thought because it won't drop anytime soon?

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I would be guessing mid to end of Feb.
    All we officially know is it’s Q1 so anytime from now until end of March

mister dog likes this.