1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

With the Nordschleife... :cool:

NemethR likes this.
  2. Preckur

Preckur Rookie

Oh that would be "Hell" :D

3. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Whatever Kunos develops for ACC, I’ll be very happily buying for my own enjoyment and to support their continued efforts in this wonderful sim. Pretty simple. More tracks? Thank you! Cars? Of course, very grateful! This game/sim may be the greatest value I’ve ever seen in a gaming title across any platform since I’ve been gaming and have been really enjoying the ride since EA. Keep up the great work Kunos!

Soldier_003, its.me, Son and 2 others like this.
  4. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

I would speculate for the same time period, because AMS2 is right around the corner (at the end of March) and it will have Suzuka, Kyalami and Bathurst as official tracks which would mean less sales for Kunos (especially because AMS2 will cost 40 dollars/euros and it will have more content in it)

mister dog likes this.
  5. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

All the more reason to release it before AMS2, IMO.

6. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Or delaying it till April if it isn't up to the standards. I don't want low quality content rushed and released just because the fans want to.

7. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

I meant from a business point of view they can only lose if releasing it after AMS2, with regards to those tracks. Whether or not they'd need to rush it out to accomplish that is irrelevant to the point.

8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I am a foolish optimist and think it's going to be the end of this month. So we can race the Bathurst 12 Hour together with the real event.
    Of course, with Bathurst they should also release a new damage model :p

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Indeed, something like debris simulation would be very cool with a track like Bathurst :eek:

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  10. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Let's hope on this bet :D

11. I can burn my tongue, but i doubt AMS2 will delivery anything if it wants to look like ACC.
    AMS2 never be ACC!
    We’ll see...

12. Captain Barracuda

Gotta say, I know that it's hard to judge physics by watching a youtube video, but I watched 2 of the AMS2 videos, a karting one and a formula v12 one and the physics look terrible. The kart was on a wet track and the way they were driving was absolutely nothng like how a kart drivers in the wet... like not even close. And the v12 handling looked terrible. Maybe it was just a crappy driver driving for the vid, but the physics don't look good to me

But +1 ICGT pack needs to launch a few weeks ahead of AMS2 to have the desired impact

Maciej Malinowski and Dewald Nel like this.
  13. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

David Perel was asked in the last stream when Kyalami will release and he answered something like "February........i think". I would take this info with a grain of salt since it's unofficial and anyway subjected to development delays but it's a nice piece of info.

14. F4celess

F4celess Gamer

Pretty sure he's under some level of nondisclosure agreements, even being vague is kinda risky with that stuff looming.

15. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

It is a shame that everything is seen as a competition. I will buy the ACC dlc and I will buy AMS2. It never crossed my mind that one would interfere with the other. DLC is aimed at a very specific market. People who already own the game. I can't see people who are really into GT3 racing such as ACC fans switching to AMS2. They may buy AMS2 but I can't see it stopping them playing ACC. It doesn't matter to me what tracks another racing game has. The fact that RR has 3 of the 4 tracks doesn't influence me at all. What does influence me is ACC has 11 tracks which isn't a lot by current standards. So when Kunos offer me 4 new tracks which are all tracks I'd like to drive GT3 on, at what I presume will be a very attractive price, I take them up on the offer.

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

It was to be before 1st February.

17. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

It isn't shame, it's called limited budget and time.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Some younger players might not have the money to go and buy both games/DLC, that's how it was a few years ago where you need to choose between the two

19. Captain Barracuda

Yeah and the mentality of a lot of players (not our group here) is that they can get most of the stuff icgt dlc has in ams2 plus cars etc and will buy ams. Gotta remember how fickle people can be with buying dlc. There are so many servers in ac1 that don't include newer dlc cars because lot of people don't buy dlc, no matter how good it is.

Son likes this.
  20. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

That's why I'm glad they're releasing IGTC first, as with it being the first DLC it should in theory be the most popular and common, meaning most will be able to race at Bathurst