1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It feels well nice when you hang on and nail full throttle from the cutting to skyline..

Mach77 likes this.
  2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

I hadn't seen it until mentioned here

3. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Hm, I don't know what actually barries more risk concerning wreckers or incidents, the formation lap or almost any T1 of any track in the first lap. I look at it like this: If there is a wrecker he is gonna do his thing anyway. If there are people not capable of staying behind another car these people are gonna cause incidents anyway at some point of the race.

Additionally the start doesn't really work reliably. I had multiple starts where the app told me to drive from let's say 24th (my Q position) to 8th without all drivers in front leaving the server or anything. So I actually have to ghost through the cars in front and gained..no..HAD TO gain positions I didn't earn. Also 3 times I managed to get pole position since the new system was introduced, but at the start P2 actually startet in front of me and P2 as well as me both followed the starting procedure as we should since there were no DTs assigned for neither of us.

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I was watching David Perels video yesterday and he was saying that there are some minor differences in specific spots that would account for people being able to set better times in ACC than real life. He said Bathhurst will definitely be faster in AC, for a number of reasons. He said that Suzuka is slightly too grippy and it's easier to get a faster time. I think he said there's one curb that's too aggressive at Kyalami that prevents the ideal racing line being used. There are probably some tweaks due.

I tried it over the weekend and was able to set pretty decent times pretty quickly, but I've been racing these games for 10 years now, I'd kind of expect to be able to work out a new track pretty quickly.

Bathhurst is just insane, I still don't really feel like I'm in full control of the car going down hill. Laguna Seca feels narrower than in other titles I've played, that cork screw is mental in VR.

I spent most my time in these two, I think Kyalami could be another new favourite though.

5. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

thank you for confirming through David Perel the reality of those tracks

yup, I also have just over 10 yeas of simracing but I still can't manage to get somewhat close to the real lap times on some tracks

I don't have VR, but still, I barely know the track but I'm still able to beat the real laptimes. but still, it's so satisfying to be able to stay at full throttle from the first hairpin up to skyline <3

6. Turk

Turk Alien

We probably haven't seen the real alien times yet. It's very easy to get near the top of charts in the early days. Come back in two months and your time will be down where you expect it to be.

7. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

definately not ;) I feel that I'm on my personnal limit and I can't go faster. plus, if I go faster, I feel like I'll have less competition since not that many people do alien times

8. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

You can 'always' go faster, bro. Think about it this way - for arguments sake, a track has 10 corners and you are 2 secs behind the fastest car, which seems like a lifetime. You improve your corner entry by a tenth and corner exit by a tenth and guess what?

9. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

I know I can "always" go faster. but for now, I'm at my current limit. those last 2 seconds are the hardest to gain tbh. even after 11 years of simracing. I constantly try to go even faster, tbh. I know I'll get there, but not today or in 2 months. I have that pace for now 2-3 years. and I like that. but that's not the current topic ;)

10. Digger

Digger Gamer

Sounds like you have the right idea. Everyone will reach their limit at some point so don't worry about constantly posting faster times. Numerous racers have made posts stating that they are having loads of fun racing with others at their same level for 13th, 14th and 15th place. Bottom line ... It's not about Fast, it's about FUN.

Guido Trampe likes this.
  11. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Pandemoniam!!

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's obvious Spa was a copy and paste job.. Ideally shouldn't the various GT World Challenge signs and banners around the track be updated to reflect the ICGT DLC..?

Spa (ICGT) - Incorrect
    acc_spa_icgt.jpg
    acc_spa_icgt_2.jpg

Suzuka - Correct
    acc_suzuka_icgt_1.jpg acc_suzuka_icgt_2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Found a typo on the Bathurst City Red Tops Soccer Club Building (Bathurst spelt Bathurs):

Soccer 1.jpg
    Soccer 2.jpg

14. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Set one track to 100, all others and other weights to 0.
    Results: any random track completely unsorted in any order in server browser.
    The weighting system never worked for me.
    It must be extreme rocket science.
    A simple hard filter or sorting function would be too easy, so let's use something terribly complex that does not work at all.

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

True.. Maybe this should have been considered until the wiz bang lobby was ready and functioning as intended.. Most people would only want to sort/filter/search by ping, SA, track and server name..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    XettMan and After_Midnight like this.
  16. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Spa is also part of the GT World Challenge Endurance Cup. Rewatching the 2019 event it's mainly sponsor banners, with only a few small ICGTC signs posted in Eau Rouge. The TV inserts at the bottom left change between Blancpain GT Challenge and ICGTC.

17. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Spa Blancpain and IGTC are the same race.

Epistolarius and Coanda like this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thanks guys for clearing that up.. :)

19. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

I understand the engine doesn't support it easily, but it would be very cool to have the IGTC and European Blancpain 2019 cars together at Spa.

trutya likes this.