1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Nah I'm backing it coming today. Their Japanese flag teaser on twitter just now. They're working too hard on teasers etc for it to be another 10 days away.

2. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I will hope for your perspicacity.:cool:

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  3. They didn't even announce the release date so why would they just drop it today all of a sudden?

Also: Chill guys lol. You'll all get to drive on those circuits very soon. They're ready when they're ready. But I can understand the excitement (cause I'm excited as well).

Freddie Seng likes this.
  4. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

We got those screens, it’s clear they won’t release it today, I am sure it’s still a week, or more...

5. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I am preparing for a release at some point in February. They will not just release it, they will announce at least two weeks before. So realistically i'd say around mid February release.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  6. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

+1.

I think the flag tweet was just to confirm that Suzuka is now done on their side, and that testing will now commence first for a few weeks before they package it and release it a bit later.

7. Pete0027

Pete0027 Rookie

i'm just waiting for the pay now button to go live.

8. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

The RLM race is taking place on February 1st, which is "highly optimistic" according to Gergo. For 1.2 we got preview-videos of Chris Haye (and more) one day before release, so maybe we should look out for that :D

mister dog likes this.
  9. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

Aris has already alluded to beginning of Feb, but with a caveat that it might not be ready. My guess is mid Feb.

And btw, the official release date is '1st quarter'.

10. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I feel like they should've at least given a release date by now.

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  11. trutya

trutya Simracer

to be honest, i wouldn't care if it's even in May, if they solve the incorrect pole sides, Brands Hatch AI pace and full endurance grids too with it :)

12. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Why? If they don't have one, how can they give it?

If this community showed a higher level of maturity, perhaps they would give a tentative date, but they learned from previous mistakes.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

We have a release window, Q1 2020, and the good part was, initially, the lenght was from 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2020 and now it has 22 days less, only from 23/01/2020 to 31/03/2020 :D

14. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

My mother always taught me never to tell an Italian chef to hurry if you want good food... :rolleyes::p

15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Italian food is always good (not as good as Portuguese, but very close :D)

16. RWa

RWa Simracer

I don't care when new content comes. Already have 600+ hours in ACC and easily can go for another 600 without any content update.... It is just top notch.

17. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I hate you.

[​IMG]

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  18. I would like to point out, that in our advertisement of our 6h Bathurst* event, there is a Disclaimer stating, that if Bathurst is not released by this time, we would run at either Monza or Nurburging.
    We further updated, that it would be in fact Nurburgring if Bathurst is not released before then, to allow people to practice.

Until the official release, we do not have any insight from the Devs in the release of this DLC.

sissydriver likes this.
  19. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I can wait until this is finished for a proper release, but the constant press releases every few weeks of "hey look at these screen shots" is getting old for me. I'd like to see one press release and announce the delivery date. Otherwise, this constant marketing campaign is frustrating.

theivansk likes this.
  20. any any

any any Gamer

I read the thread briefly and am really shocked at how many people are always pushing for this "Everything must be free" mentality.

Dear teammates!
    Behind every work are people who work for it! Like most people here in the forum, people stand behind their work and ask for money accordingly! That is the cycle of the economy. Live and let live!

So if Kunos gives away a DLC, we are of course happy!
    And if they want money for it and you want it, then pay for it too !!!