1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC "anti-rollbar stock setting" VS real life cars "anti-rollbar stock setting"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Urania, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Urania

Urania Rookie

I see that basically every car in Assetto Corsa always has REAR anti-rollbars a lot softer than FRONT anti-rollbars as stock setting, is it also true for real cars? or this is an AC setting to make them more stable?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Winter drifting a stock Audi R8 Quattro Jan 16, 2022
    Screens & Videos Yes officer, my civic is stock - Civic drifting Nov 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox series s just restocked in microsoft store if any one is wanting one. Jul 7, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Endurance Lights for GT4 stock liveries Nov 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server rewriting .txt files back to stock every time the server starts Nov 6, 2020
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres I want to put semislick tyres on the stock AE86 Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Rack Service - Out of Stock? May 18, 2020
    Chit Chat Room How to drift stock cars? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Ferrari stock setups for Hungaroring Dec 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Has anyone got any advice of balancing the URD cars with stock Toyota and Porsche? Jun 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Camber fine tuning with the stock apps? Jan 20, 2018
    Audio Bugs & Issues No sound in stock cars Nov 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche 911 GT3 R stock setup Feb 15, 2017
    General modding discussion Can stock cars be modded? Jan 11, 2017
    General modding discussion Making a mod from a stock vehicle Dec 31, 2016

3. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

I drive the 981 Porsche GT4 and it came with neutral bars, as does the car.

Urania likes this.
  4. Urania

Urania Rookie

ok, thanks, good to know. Yes 981 gt4 from the mod has balanced front/rear, I unpacked and checked the kunos "porsche cayman gt4" suspension data in the assetto corsa car folder, and again, the front ARB is set to 44.000 Nm and the rear ARB is only 21.000 Nm as stock, so I guess it's a constant setting Kunos uses for all cars in Assetto Corsa, I was just wondering what is the real world cars stock setting for comparison, because usually AC cars tend to understeer also because of this setting,

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  5. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

I didn't check that. I just checked bar position, which was stock. The sock settings tend to understeer, which was a known problem with that car, so I set the front soft and their rear firm. I have no idea what the actual, data is for that.

Urania likes this.