1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

AC Competizione "Hi-res" Logo Needed!!!!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mitch09, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

Does anyone have, or is their any chance of creating a high-res AC Competizione logo (as used in the banner at the top of the page).

The standard version (whilst fine at a smaller res) doesn't quite work at anything bigger then the thumbnail size it currently is, but also it becomes terribly pixelated when needing to change the colour to work better with backrounds even at this thumbnail size. (The colour change I suggets of is ONLY changing the white text to a darker grey - edit/add)

I'm sure there are communities who would like to use the ACC logo to promote their league and events.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione - HOTFIX 0.3.1 AVAILABLE NOW! Today at 10:48 AM
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 3 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Wednesday at 12:37 PM
    ACC Gameplay Real life Blancpain GT's close racing vs Assetto Corsa Competizione Oct 21, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Assetto Corsa Competizione Bentley Continental GT3 bumper glitching issue Oct 15, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione - HOTFIX 0.2.1 AVAILABLE NOW! Oct 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions The Assetto Competizione does not work for me Oct 13, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 2 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Oct 10, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Should I get Competizione? Oct 8, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione public API for statistics Sep 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione - Not saving set ups or any changes please fix Sep 15, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Assetto Corsa Competizione-Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience steering lock don't match Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Config folder in Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione is empty Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Assetto Corsa Competizione - Video Thread Sep 12, 2018
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Assetto Corsa Competizione - Screenshot thread Sep 12, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Please always attach "Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\controls.json" Sep 12, 2018

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

No its way too small and low-res when im making 1920x1080 spalsh screen for YouTube content ect.

The colour change I do is is only the WHITE text to a dark grey and vice-versa. The red text remains that red. No other changes to the logo at all.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Try using the waifu2x upscaling tool.
    https://gyazo.com/bd08a2c138106d37e0f27bff92322ef5

waifu2x upscaling is your friend.

http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

It takes 5 minutes to redraw it in Photoshop or Illustrator. The main font is myriad and the other looks like blair.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, I have no idea why you need such a large logo for a Youtube video cover/thumbnail that almost nobody sees in full resolution. But yeah, if you really desperately need it the best solution would be to just redraw it yourself.

8. zelimper

zelimper Staff Member

martcerv likes this.
  9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

10. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

I wasnt wanting a "why do you want it" reponses, what I could find was low res and pixedated AF, and I dont have a tonne of knowledge of software to re-render things, hence the post asking the question!

I used the one at the top of the page and PREVIOUSLY, it too was pixelated. But to those who posted and inboxed me what I was looking for, im thankful. Cheers.

Mod can close thread.

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Well that image I added is a 5000x1579 png file that @zelimper linked to. All you needed to do is click on it and dl image. ;)

Mitch09 likes this.
  12. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

Yeah got my hands on it, thanks. Looks a tonne better! Andf no, im not using it a 5000x1579, but its a far better quality logo overall and that was my main want.

Appreciate the help fellas.

martcerv likes this.