1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

AC Forums UK steamgroup (Multiplayer races)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wealthysoup, May 11, 2014.

1. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Hi everyone.

After making a forum only server in this thread: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ac-forums-private-trackday-server.9416

It became clear that it needed specific arrangements made.

Therefore I made the following steam group. The intention is that we can use this to arrange some clean multiplayer racing.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/acforums

I will be arranging races and events on the above server so feel free to join the group if you want to know when its happening. As the server is in the UK it is recommended that you have a decent ping to it, i.e. European. If there's demand then perhaps someone else could setup a USA/Asian server.*

The first two events will be this Sunday (11th May) at 3PM BST (4PM western Europe) and again at 7PM BST (8PM Western Europe). (If demand is high I will setup a second server)

I will post future events on the group and possibly in the first thread to avoid cluttering the forums.

* I'm not wanting to fragment the community so if the demand is there I suggest we all use the same steamgroup

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    insertcoolname likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017
    Suggestions can not enter thread forums Nov 20, 2016
    Suggestions Suggestion - Unsubscribe from certain forums appearing in the 'New Posts' section... Aug 23, 2016
    News and Announcements Modding section subforums - TERMS OF USE Jun 9, 2016
    Screens & Videos Uploading a replay to the Forums Feb 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Opinions about sim vs. sim physics on different forums. Mar 16, 2015
    Suggestions Ac forums , request ! Sep 17, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot access forums, very slow Aug 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room AC Forums private trackday server May 9, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anyone know how to change your display name on forums? Feb 15, 2014

3. Already joined. Looking forward to race with you guys. Maybe not tomorrow but in the future we'll see on track. :)

4. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

First session in just over 3 hours. It will just be "trackday style" qualifying and nothing else. Session in 7 and a bit hours will be a short race format.

5. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Good work on setting up the steam events for 5 min booking warning etc, assume we will get a popup notification from them?

6. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Yeah you should I believe. As long as you are online on steam.

Had to edit the 3PM session since AC doesnt support having no race session. It's now 20 min qualy and 5 lap "race". Big mix of fast and slow cars, meant more for fun than competetition. The later session will be GT3/GTC.

I've also set it up on the server so that in the very unlikely event of the server crashing it will auto restart :)

ears1991 likes this.
  7. SNIPY_FR

SNIPY_FR Rookie

hi all!
    could someone explain me the reason for my ban of gt3 server last night? thank you in advance.