1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC IS a F***Ing Decent SIM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MsportDAN, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

AC IS a F***Ing Decent sim!!!

Sometimes i can't believe what i read..... but i don’t know whats happened lately and i don’t wanna know, but stefano this is for you.. Assetto corsa is a great sim, i mentioned my experience with the 458 at silverstone. I had a great 2o minute race at silverstone with the paganis, and this is against the AI.. Ac has one of the best handling experiences in the business, licenses and gfx.. Ai is getting there!!!

Dont listen to the BS on the internet, it can be a bad place, with all the hatred going on in the world do we really need more in our fav hobby. cmon..

So don’t listen to the f***ing crap from the *****les who have nothing better in their lives to do than put people down..Do it because you love it, don't give up... as there is people out there that do respect and love your hard work!!

Sorry for the swearing but enough enough with this hatred in sim racing..!!! There much more serisous **** in life to worry about… these dicks are just a cancer of the sim community!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    JayB, LChaves, dermonty and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos How To Run Assetto Corsa Competizione In VR With Decent FPS, Decent Graphics & No Floating Cars Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions [Solved] I need help: Trying to build a decent Simracing PC (5760x1080@60) Dec 18, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Wheels finally have a decent shading (thanks a ton Ilja!) Sep 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Need a decent H–Shifter? Why not take a Gearbox... Nov 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Finally, a decent wheel for our t300 is coming Sep 8, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Menu decentered May 11, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos please make a decent penaltys for race Mar 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where can i find a decent online server? Feb 6, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My wheel gets decentered after sudden movements Jan 12, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Main menù decentered screen Aug 22, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Do any decent drivers still play public servers? Jun 6, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G25 decentralized in game May 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Is this a decent laptime at monza in a Lotus Evora GX? Apr 24, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuttering on a decent machine with AMD hybrid crossfire Jan 26, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G25 decentrato Nov 14, 2013

3. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Calling AC a decent sim is like calling Ferrari a decent car.

Psit, ericRacer, aphidgod and 13 others like this.
  4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Now go and buy that Jap-pack!

:D:D

5. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

Stefano, because the community is sorry for our misbehaviour we went out and got you a present.

Keep an eye out on your mailbox, something's on the way.

[​IMG]

6. Or calling someone a decent human being. How the hell is that a compliment, hahaha.

nivadepi and Akis Kev like this.
  7. Berry

Berry Alien

I understand what you're trying to say, but I hope you do know decent means "borderline okey", right? It's nowhere near a compliment, and AC is far more than decent...

8. robbio71

robbio71 Gamer

I think he is using 'decent' in an urban slang way. Look it up on Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=decent

Check the 3rd definition and you will see it defined as 'awesome' or 'very good quality'. Where I live its used quite a lot and is definitely a compliment, especially when preceded by f***ing.
    Besides, any other interpretation would be illogical as AC is clearly awesome beyond debate.

MsportDAN, LATE4APEX and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  9. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

in Essex lol decent is pretty dam good!

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Mad Decent.

11. Ody

Ody Racer

I think his point is "Everyone can have an opinion about AC, but it is freaking obvious it AT LEAST does a decent job at simulating cars, so **** talking is plain silly".
    Or maybe English is not his native language.

EDIT: Also he said "f**ing decent" , where f**ing is the key word here :D

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.
  12. HiTTeR

HiTTeR Gamer

Oh this thread...do you think you guys are helping with this thread? Estefano its having nightmares, i ask myself when he is going to start dreaming about people like horncucle and tiago lima trying to kill him because sir, this blind fans are the worst to an artist, these are the real danger, this irational people. Critics, are just that, critics, but irational fans are dangerous. Lenon was killed by a fan, think about that.

AC has a lot of work to be made, until they finish the sim properly, leave the guys please to work relaxed, stop this drama because its not good for them. Every sim out there has been criticied, problem here are the crazy fans, because if im jump into a thread asking for example for the engine to stall, its easy for Kunos to give me an answer they can say:

1º We are doing it, when its finish we go to release it.
    2º We can not do it because if we want to add this feature we have to remake the sim.
    3º We consider this is not important for our sim, we are not going to do it, not atleast until we get bored.

But what happens here is that lot of blind fans or fanboys or shills whatever you wants to call them, jumps into me for ask for a simple engine stall simulation, with words like:

1º AC is the best simulator ever, we dont need engine stall, i stall once a year and i fell like an idiot.
    2º You dont like AC then go play another game you stupid, we are fine like we are, we dont want the game to be more hard for us.
    3º This is not needed, when did you see a race car stalling in a race?
    4º Racing cars has no procedures to start. All that buttons in cockpit are made to look good.

This is the real problem here, not developers, and not the critics/customers/people who wants something big. So this is a chain and look like this:

1º Someone ask somethingh who was in the racing simulators for more than 10 years ago.
    2º Fanboys jumps into the thread and atack the guy with stupidity.
    3º The guy who is asking for something NORMAL get crushed without reason, he goes little bit mad, and the words start to heat up.
    4º Fanboys heat up it more with troll coments, like if you dont like it GTFO you idiot!
    5º The guy do what the fanboys ask him and leave on rage. He talk everywhere he can about it.
    6º Developers read the guy and be depressed and hurt by these heated up words.
    7º Now fanboys try to be the good guys, and tell the devs, we love you, you maked the best sim ever, blablabla.

So in my viewpoint, ban the critics out, its not going to help, if you dont get rid first of this crazy fanboys you got installed here with 9000+ messages, or this guys making memes like damn childrens after a developer give some info or news. They are the real problem in my point of view, not the people asking polite for more features.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  13. So it is actually the fans of the game that are reason for Stefano's depression and not the toxic 'community'. I'm sure posts like this:
    [​IMG]

have nothing to do with the mood that he is in.

14. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

3 letters that are the biggest cancer of the sim racing community........

P.R.C

TheDarkenn and irfan.pratama like this.
  15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

If only the critics of AC would stop at being polite in asking for more features. Because the problem comes when the critics start obsessing and becoming repetitive and then start blaming the devs and the "fanboys". Why do you have to call someone a fanboy just because he opposes a certain feature? For example it goes like this; dev said: "we can't do it now, is not on our priority", or "we want the game designed this way". Then comes the "critic" and says: "come on, just do it, games 20 years old had this feature". Then the "fanboy" comes and says: "I agree with the dev, this feature isn't needed now or there are other more important things first". So who is the right or wrong here, the critic or the fanboy? I think none but the dev team can make the judgment whether to invest time into making a certain feature, and whether is really needed for the game now or if is just more desired than will actually be used.

So my advice is to stop blaming people who oppose your ideas for the game, just let the critics say their mind, just let the fanboys say their mind, and the devs are the only ones in power to decide and to actually do something. And don't go berserk on the devs either, they most often then not analyzed why this should be made for the game or not, there is always a reason something can be improved or doesn't need to, or something new to be made or not.
    Critics opinion is not more important than of fanboys, nor vice versa. Devs will always read and acknowledge all sides. And they are players as well, their opinion on what is good for the users and the game/sim also matters.

16. Ody

Ody Racer

You guys are so funny arguing like this, especially the shark guy that seems so fond of sarcasm, non constructive comments and fanboysm at its best. It's funny that you address the "toxic community" issue, when you sir are probably the most toxic (non trolling) guy i have ever seen in this forum.

manthey, Jebus and bondyboy like this.
  17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This is all confusing, isn't it ?

MsportDAN, once you were accused for being in PRC side, you were trying to show that you are not as much as possible :D

To put it short for perfect harmony there should be nice things and support being expressed for good morality and motivation. And then there must suggestions and criticism to build ambition, and possibly even more motivation. With good will of course.

We have to be thankful for what has been done, and there we have - a lot. And in certainly high standard IMO. Try not to be too sick with wishing.

Trying to show how well you obey the master doesn't get us anywhere. But we should be friends. And being angry at modders for being depressed, or making complete fools of people who likes to "play game designer" (and they get funny sometimes), only tears us apart.

18. That's funny! Now the "shark guy" is toxic?
    So the 100 people jumping at the throat of the devs for closing the mod forum are the right ones?

LOL

Trolls are amazing human beings

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

19. Don't worry, stupid people in real life consider me to be pretty toxic also.

20. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

i want no connection to that filth of a site, I've read maybe a few times on there, but i don't go there anymore. It is the cess pit of the community. Its a shame as the guy can write.. but his morals and the way he goes about stuff is quite sickening.

not to mention the disgusting comments written also..

site should be shut down.

21. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

What have I missed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.