1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

And iRacing. They are kicking themselves all the way to the bathroom.

2. eagleFMJ

eagleFMJ Rookie

Don't forget pCars, here's to locking everyone one out that missed the signup! How ya like me now SM Studios?

AC is so awesome!

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Dude, I like your style. Bugged me when they did that, totally alienating their fan base IMHO. From what I've seen of their physics, their game looks more like fool's gold than a real simulation.

4. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Absolutely right !AC feels a lot better and realistic, but we need Antialiasing here :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Leemstradamus and Flinty72 like this.
  5. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

Firstly hats off to you AC is a real credit to yourselves

Is there a page or can someone post a link showing the update notes or build release notes?

I have Pcars also I bounced from 1 to the other yesterday trying to notice the differences. 1 plays much better while the other looks much better. Im sure you can work out for yourself which is which.

6. PATR10T

PATR10T Gamer

hey guys :)

there was a update today? steam downloaded 4,1mb

7. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

"Awesome tech support! multiple patches on a weekend??"

Yes, Kunos The King! :)

Kopiller likes this.
  8. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

I think so yes, because when i went to bed i couldnt play the game, and now i can, WOOT! :D

9. Had a missing file error yesterday even though I could still play. Gone today seamlessly.

Nice work.

10. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Yes, I believe we are going to see a changelog soon!

11. AugGust

AugGust Racer

Hey can i request that when there are annoucements like that (such as this one about the "second update going live") to contain the version number? Mine is now at 0.1.2 and i am not sure i have received this update yet. It would be nice if future updates contain the version numbers for clarification purposes! Thanks!

Leemstradamus and GothaR like this.
  12. Roby

Roby Racer

Awesome!
    Seems like today (here is about 14 PM) i've downloaded 3 small patches!
    Never seen a similar support and attention to users opinion.
    A little example about a little bug: i've reported that in the showroom with the Ferrari 458 wasnt possible to enter in the car.
    Some hour later the problem was fixed after an automatic patch download.

Kunos is an example, for what kind of simulator has given us and for the support!

13. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

Agree, that is definitely a good behavior for game development ;)

14. Derek Speare

Derek Speare Gamer

I'd like to request (or know) that we have the ability to know if we have received updates to AC. I'm quite new to Steam and have found no way to discern if I am receiving updates or not. I have the updating to "High Priority", but can't tell if anything is updating. It's very transparent right now.

15. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

I set it to "keep game always updated" and it will update it just after launching steam or closing the game. This works fine for me.
    I think that maybe Kunos need to add some kind of update notes, but I think they will add it later.

16. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

Please fix AA & then i'll love you forever :)

17. Zeną

Zeną Gamer

I had an average-sized penis yesterday, but when I got up this morning, man, it is soo huge now! And the wife is crying histerically in the bathroom now that she's seen it! Thank you, Kunos! :)

James Gore likes this.
  18. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Then you woke up.... This is TMI to be telling to a forum full of guys.

ov1diu likes this.
  19. Mauserrifle

Mauserrifle Racer

Haha ok. Another way of saying thanks.

AC is great so far. Thanks for updates.

20. Donga120

Donga120 Gamer

Is it possible to create a Change log to see what these updates are fixing? Makes it easier for us early testers to test things/bugs again.

Nahkamarakatti, Rui Santos and GothaR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.