1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC 1.1 release discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Zeraxx, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Aren't you lucky Zolder is not in our legue comp.. Monza is the heaviest the Audi will run at 1420 kg. Im doomed for round 1 Serge. Currently I am 0.8 off the predecessor..

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Serge M

Serge M Alien

This is the entry season, otherwise would all be there. Monza is always good to me on pace but 50/50 in race itself, need a little work to catch up with Andy but it’s there

3. any any

any any Rookie

When will the next update come? Can hardly wait for it :).

4. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Hardcore Simmer

Really hoping it will be a thing of UI option only (à la AC FFB per car, or similar) , because as it is the FFB of the 911 Evo is just wonderful, plus I see just as many 911 online as any other car.

any any likes this.
  5. peregrine7

peregrine7 Rookie

In basics, higher caster angle will make the wheel develop camber as the wheel is turned while changing the front ride heights for each side (due to width of wheel), this also puts cross pressure on the inside rear wheel - good for exiting a turn. The main purpose is this dynamic camber, secondary (though high up there for GT3) is the aero effect on the undertray (too much caster and the outside of the vehicle will rise up), thirdly is straight line stability and centering and lastly is the driver's feeling of feedback from the car.

At the last corner of zandvoort, changing the agressive setup to max/min caster will completely change the 2019 Porche's handling on the final turn on to the straight. Give it a shot and play around, you'll start to get a feeling for how car handling changes.

Beckers, ManroV and EsxPaul like this.
  6. trutya

trutya Simracer

is there any possibility to know, what are the dev's next goals apart from the IGTC season?

what are the near and further future plans to improve the game (AI fine tuning, animations, career mode adjustments, SC, VSC, anything?)
    i (and i'm sure most of us) would be glad to see what are the next steps in this game (which is just awesome right now too but could be even a lot better :) )

by the way, i'm really happy with my new PC setup. it can handle 50 cars at Spa in the night at max graphics, only mirrors a bit down (didn't test in rain yet) with other operations in background. i can't see myself practicing for the rf2 league race on wednesday, if i have time to play with ACC...