1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Only a week to go till build 4, can't believe how quick these months go by!

What is everyone looking forward to the most?

Ferrari? Hungaroring? Hopefully multiplayer qualifying/races working correctly with the spectator mode? and finally the full overall ranking and driver categories.

Honestly I'm hoping for some FFB improvements specifically front grip/understeer feel.

Keep up the good work Kunos, look forward to trying out another build. :D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup Oct 27, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC Server Linux and ARM64 builds May 22, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Will this build run ACC? May 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC still not working with new beta build Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting crash error since first early access build Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Same crash error since first early access build....every build after...and version 1.0 Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Physics ACC, my humble 0.6.5 build opinnion Apr 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Crash - slowly building up slowing down ACC until crash Mar 13, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech Driving Force GT not recognized since ACC build 4 Dec 19, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC VR in Build 0.4 - Any Better? Dec 14, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024

3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I'm excited for it all! Especially the Hungaroring, as I've never driven it before, as well as the Ferrari, just so I can compare it to over games.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  4. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Really looking forward to the Ferrari, my fave GT3 in AC. Hungaroring is fun drive but (at least in F1) is not a great racing circuit with very limited overtaking opportunities, hopefully it lends itself better to GT3’s

Any optimisation going would be well received to.

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Hype is real on my end...last month because of travels i had spent low amount of time on Misano,this month i used most of my free time on Paul Richard Circuit and enjoyed every moment of it.. BMW M6 is beast.. But in 8 days i will have my new favourite car here..and i cant wait for Hungaroring.. Never driven on it..so should be fun. Also excited for the Spectator mode.(hoping for driver swaps on this one not on advanced mp witch is comming next month :D) All in all knowing kunos we are in for a treat :) sad that there is no leaks from devs not even map photo or something like that :D

Freddie Seng, Son and After_Midnight like this.
  6. anything-but

anything-but Guest

With two busy servers, all I want for Xmas/aka update 4 is my admin commands! :D

7. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

To fix the mirror image :D:D:D
    [​IMG]

menos | M6, JnJ | Rayleigh and Son like this.
  8. Hope Qualifying and races in Multiplayer too !

9. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I'm looking forward to the Ferrari 2nd most of all cars in ACC, so I'm very excited for Build 4. A laserscanned Hungaroring is also something worth having. I learned to Heal'NToe on a mediocre mod of that track so I'm interested in seeing an accurate version. ACC even made me like (and train) Paul Ricard, no worries there.

10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I really hard hope for a general optimization.
    The game is almost unplayable here, and sadly my hours's counter speaks for me.

VtViper likes this.
  11. AntoFPV

AntoFPV Gamer

I hope for FPS improvement (For VR). Work on Mirror (Really bad today).

And may be a slight improvement in the feel of the front axle.

I think multiplayer Qual and Race add will be come in the next release (Jan 2019).

VtViper and Mike1304 like this.
  12. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I'd like FFB to work reliably in VR.

Since the problem hasn't even been acknowledged, I'm not particularly optimistic.

13. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Hungaroring and Multiplayer, of course

The car I'm truly waiting for is the Porche, although I'm very happy with the Lambo already since first build. The Bentley is also very good.

The Mercedes sure will make for some mandatory trials on the track, but if there's a car I'm waiting for the most, that can only be the new 720. Hell, being this one a hypercar, one can only presume the bop thingy butchering it plenty. Still, aerodinamics are aerodinamics, and the 720 should be well above everybody else in this department when it comes to the GT3 roster.

14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I too am really excited for the 720s next year, and I'm sure a team will run it in Blancapin. I'm also really excited to drive the new Vantage next year, as well as the new Bentley upon the game's full release.

chksix and D.Jankovic like this.
  15. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

ah yeah forgot the new aston. Is it making for the game too?, I would have preferred the aston team choosing the beautiful aston one instead, and specially taking into account the old vantage gt3 wasn't precisely very good apparently.

16. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Not a big fan of these "wishlists", but since we're here already...:p

Really hoping for extended online multiplayer functionality (quali/race)...that is all :)

Boyracer likes this.
  17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

@Fernandito The old Vantage claimed 3/5 pole positions last year in the Blancpain Endurance Series, won Silverstone, and lead for a while at Spa until they pitted just before a yellow flag and lost some places. Also, the Vantage won the British GT series, so I'd say it was still pretty competitive.

I feel really confident that we will see a team running the Vantage next year in Blancpain, as Oman Racing have run an Aston for years in the series, and R-Motorsport were new to the series last year but were the team to get the 3 pole starts and the victory at Silverstone, so it would also make sense for them to return. Finally, it makes sense for Aston to push for a team in Blancpain from a marketing point of view, as if it does well, it shows how capable the car is in the biggest GT3 series in the world.

I have high hopes for the Aston's :p

Fernandito likes this.
  18. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

I've read that some use a high-end USB-PCIe card with dedicated channels to solve such issues. They are more expensive but, may be the only solution in some cases.

19. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

This is one example of a USB-card with a robust design to provide improved throughput; Fewer ports dedicated to a controller / bus.

Having the most demanding devices not sharing the same root hub is the trick. That means that your FFB-wheel should use a different root-hub (on the MoBo) than a VR-HMD, for example. PC-MoBo architecture varies from one to another so what works for one person, may not for another. Still, if enough devices are involved, this can get harder to solve. A good USB-card can certainly help.

rikirk, chksix and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  20. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

MP racing is what I look forward to the most. What I'm hoping for is performance and image quality improvements.

M96, Freddie Seng, Dookie and 4 others like this.
  21. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Hoping for some TLC for us VR users.
    Although I can drive a single pancake as well. Heck I’m even faster without the goggles.
    But nonetheless.

God speed, Kunos!