1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. fabT

fabT Alien

[Nevermind]

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Thanks for the good work.

I think the other guys are not on placebo...or if they are I must've taken one, too. It was especially in dry clear conditions when the game didn't look too good, before. I just drove few laps around Nürburgring and then around PR - it looks much better to me. The blue/red lines at PR - while still flickering quite a bit - don't seem to jump at me that much, anymore. Distant objects look very clear now, as well.

Please keep a lot more of those tweaks coming.

3. Luqie

Luqie Gamer

Still no sign of mid race save option, hope it's coming soon.

earlyapex likes this.
  4. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

ignission likes this.
  5. Charmin

Charmin Rookie

Did they removed the Endurance Lights on all cars?

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's more likely that most servers you see are Sprint (opposed to Endurance) ones.

AurusCE and After_Midnight like this.
  7. trutya

trutya Simracer

AI is behaving really weird around the Hungaroring. they take some weird lines, losing time, colliding each other more often than it's real, and they go into pits outside of pit window with no visible reason...
    i didn't check the pit window because i quitted around 40min left but until then like 10 cars were in pits somewhy.
    the other tracks i didn't check yet, i started only a sprint race weekend at Hungaroring with BMW.
    i'll test it on other tracks too, i hope it's just this track and not overall noobness of AI of this new build...
    (ability 100, agressive 85 - if you have a working setting for agressiveness, shoot it, i try to find a sweet spot when AI is able to attack and defend but not a very hard and unreal way)

8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Am too tired to play it a lot today, just this after a few laps: this is the most beautifully looking incarnation of the Hungaroring I have ever simraced on. :) Lovely.

luxxx797 and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Was this already implemented before todays version?
    Anyhow it's awesome:D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Yep haha:)

nfsw55 likes this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Yup it was in Release 3 also.

Ninja`d

nfsw55 likes this.
  12. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Nice update! VR is so much better with the VR pixel density setting.
    Anyone knows how to remove, (disable) the intro video?

13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I had the first ACC test with v0.3 and I found it very good, but v0.4 is much improved.

- Adjustments in cars inertia
    - Adjustments in tyre model and tyre flex, should result in better kerb behaviour

The two above surely improved handling, car control and overall driving experience significantly.
    I only tried the Lambo and, of course, the 488, yet.

The Lambo is now much more precise and responsive to inputs and a fantastic driving experience and the 488 is amazing, let me say it again, a m a z i n g :cool:
    At Hungaroring - superb track - I find myself able to control how the 488 turns by keeping the same angle of steering and using the throttle to balance the car.
    I never thought I would have this much fun driving a GT3 just for the pleasure of driving it.
    I think that not even in AC - and there are great road cars in there that are a blast to drive just for the fun of driving them - I found a car that is so much fun to drive.
    Hungaroring also helps to show the 488 superb handling . The track has some corners that allow different choices to how to attack them and the 488 response is always a joy.

As I said initially, I joined in just in v0.3 and I’m amazed with v0.4, so if the trend continues with v0.5 until reaching v1.0 I dare to say that certainly ACC will be an historic beacon in simracing.
    Just add TrackIR support :cool: :D and continue polishing, adding and solving the natural bugs of EA and I’ll be just as happy as a kid in Christmas morning.

14. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

On the Lambo's original handling, couldn't get were I liked it also, so I gave up on it, and went with the M6.

May go back and try it again.

15. br444m

br444m Rookie

Do try. You can take the gloves off. In 0.4, the Lambo communicates how hard it can be pushed, and doesn’t suddenly oversteer anymore when you push just a bit more. A joy to drive.

16. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Can you share your settings? The game is still pretty unplayable for me in VR - I got insane amount of aliasing that every white line (including the borders on the dashboard).

17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

But it did that in 0.3.x, no? Wondering when the folks reporting massive Lambo handling improvements tried it the last time. There was a huge change for the better when some camber gain and suspension adjustments were made. That was in 0.2.x, IIRW. Yesterday during a quick test drive I didn't notice much difference to 0.3.5.

sissydriver likes this.
  18. Tberg

Tberg Alien

The 970 would be struggling a fair bit with ACC. I went from a 970 lately to a 1080ti, ACC is still resource heavey when you want fairly high ppd and AA settings.

You have to live with the compromise that the 970 is, my guess even when ACC 1.0 is out.

19. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

At least try with these settings in the engine.ini (check the UnionJackStar post) :
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/vr-graphics-settings.52677/page-5

Also, in the nVidia Control Panel I have better results when setting the general performance to "Let the application decide"
    Like this : http://oi50.tinypic.com/b5smye.jpg

For me, with a Rift, I must deactivate ASW because it provides stuttering.
    With Oculus Tray Tool I set ASW to "always OFF". I also create a profile for the AAC.exe with ASW OFF, and make sure OTT is launched (I always put the window over ACC window, to be sure ASW isn't activated).

20. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I guess you also have the bug with the UI disappearing behind the structure of the car (roof, etc) ?
    Because of that I can hardly see the new fuel indicator...