1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC camera views and FOV

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by funnykla, Feb 11, 2020.

1. funnykla

funnykla Rookie

Hey all,

Just been trying to use a correct FOV and when it comes to ACC it got me confused a little bit...

So to begin with using the calculator sitting 30.2 inches away from my 49" single ultra wide curved monitor my FOV number should be 25...

However I'm not sure how it applies to different camera options on ACC... So it's 25 FOV from the view where you see hands and wheel in default? What about the options where the camera is centered on the dash, it's already closer by default so 25 FOV is way too close...

Also any idea how to calculate the angle/pitch for the horizon settings?

Thank you in advance!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Replicating/copying AC's camera settings into ACC? Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC release 3, camera option Nov 16, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Static 2 replay camera only accessable by pressing f3 Jun 15, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How to restart car after accidentally pressing the ignition button? Feb 19, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars DLSS 2.0 - Promising technology that ACC could benefit from Feb 18, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Future of ACC. Not a wishlist. Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash immediately after launch [unsupported pak files] Feb 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash on startup [antivirus/security software blocking access to userdocs] Feb 14, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Will there be an IMSA Series in ACC? Feb 13, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC 1.3.3 talk Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad brake/accelerate mappings (sorry for posting into Hardware) Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Physics Collider Error Acc Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can't join CP race although I have all track medals (ACC 1.3.2) Feb 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC FFB became like RF2? Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Several ACC Issues and some deal breakers Feb 6, 2020

3. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Using the 'correct' FoV only makes sense if your PoV is in a realistic place, so the question about the dash view is irrelevant.

As for the pitch, there is no correct because that's simply a matter of where your head is pointing. Set it according to preference.