1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic ACC Console Information

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mark Ryan, May 11, 2020.

1. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

Are we getting any info on the console release, it seems strange nothing is being given so close to release No game play vids, no talk about potential AI numbers being restricted etc.

TheRobster00 and Traks1 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    Online Leagues / Championships room Established console league starting a PS5 ACC tier May 1, 2022
    XBox One Discussions Try posting in the acc console thread Jun 14, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Possibility to upload liveries on ACC Console Dec 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Game crash on Next Gen Consoles? Nov 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Petition for fixing ACC on consoles Oct 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What would make ACC be the best sim on console? Sep 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console ACC Leagues Sep 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC UDP telemetry on consoles (PS4 at least) Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PLEASE READ: HOW TO GET SUPPORT FOR ACC ON CONSOLE (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One) Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge Moderator - Need ACC console forums Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Console Info Jun 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on consoles - Discussion Jun 12, 2020
    Console Lounge Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC? Jun 2, 2020

3. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

And no digital pre-order on ps4 for now

4. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

I wont be pre-ordering with no info thats for sure... Hopefully somethings comes about soon.

5. MercDriver

MercDriver Gamer

Hi All

First post and new to Asseto Corsa, well I will be when ACC arrives on my mat.

I have pre ordered ACC for PS4 on the strength of what I have seen online so far. However, what I want to see before 23rd June is actual game footage using a PS4 Pro. I also need some clarity on the in game wheel support and what are the wheel set up options. I run my current racing sims with Thrustmaster T300rs base with Thrustmaster 599XX Evo Wheel and Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro Pedals. All mounted on a GT Omega frame and racing seat.
    Does the game support my wheel?
    Will I be able to assign buttons on the wheel and base with custom options?
    I have invested a fair amount in this kit so I would very much appreciate some answers from the Dev's on here.

6. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

T300 is a standard wheel on ps4, and is supported on the old assetto corsa.
    I use a t300 too and i am sure it will be supported.
    Can’t wait

7. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Wrong post

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  8. elise2008

elise2008 Rookie

Kunos, We want update! I believe in Kunos team - Preordered game on first day!

bfeher01 likes this.
  9. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

10. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Probably. Pretty sure the first gameplay videos will be published by Kunos/505 or at least some well known YouTube channel, not a random one line this..

elise2008 likes this.
  11. elise2008

elise2008 Rookie

Maybe tomorrow? It’s 23rd tomorrow, only one month left till release. Many people are waiting for ACC console. Kunos guys should be more understandable and release some details/video of the console version. Kunos have a heart :). When PC ACC was announced there was lot more info. There was roadmap updates and few testing videos. We console players have only 1 video and this:
    C941EED8-6018-494F-A471-A8A5947B426E.jpeg

12. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

I thought there would be a bit more information but I'm not sure anymore. A few influencers could get an early copy and release some gameplay videos, that's it. My guess is that the console version will be slightly different to the PC version due to restrictions, less features and maybe also tuning options, so I'm not getting too excited.
    The only thing I wanted to know is if it'll be released on the latest version but it appears no one's monitoring the forums.

13. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Judging by the the fact that the dlc's are coming later to console than pc the whole console build will propbaly be a bit older than on pc. As was with ac1.

14. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

After some research, it's this video edited:

15. MercDriver

MercDriver Gamer

Kunos and 505 need to get going on this and build the desire to buy. I for one want to see real in game footage at varying times and tracks using a PS4 Pro, I want to see how the menus work and what options there are, can I customize controls to suit my wheel and pedals, can I calibrate my wheel and pedals as they were expensive to buy and I want the best from the experience I can get from ACC.

I have GT sport and F1 2017 and dislike them both for a variety of reasons and have a love hate relationship with PC2, so for me it is important that ACC to works.

Audioslave likes this.