1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

The glass is also divided into three parts. In the photo and video I have not seen such a thing - it is not divided.

EDIT: its my mistake, all be ok, sorry :oops::

As far as I'm concerned, the DTM glass is unseparated.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

3. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Well, if they want to succeed they’ll need to focus on one thing, just like Kunos focused on one series.

Son likes this.
  4. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

5. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Cadillac has a GT3 car, it is the ATS-V.R GT3
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_GT3

6. Borbor

Borbor Racer

Totally forgot that thing was a gt3 class car.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah that is the one I was looking at online. I just would have thought for the US division there would have been a couple of local manufacturers representing their brands.

acc_cady_gt3.jpg

8. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

The cadillac gt3 doesn't race anymore. That program ended before SRO bought the PWC

9. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

tw1st likes this.
  10. 1) question skins end season ( 2019 ) are they planned? example for picture
    Kunos-ACC2.jpg

11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

There was a message somewhere that livery, which was used rarely, will not be added. I can't find it.

12. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Other than the Spa24H liveries I don't think there is a big demand for the individual liveries of a car on a track by track basis, it would grant a minor immersion, but there are more important things to do in my opinion. (like creating the liveries for the ICGT DLC ;))

romandevision likes this.
  13. @romandevision @Dobermann92

mmmmh ok thank you guys for your answer :( kunos to much work his last time and he does not stop yet I cross fingers for skins comes in mod sorry for me bad english
    I just speak French country ( belgium ) see you soon for the next discussions ;):cool:

14. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

English is not my native language too ) I'm from the mother-Russia. :D

For me it was strange that there were not all livery and the answer was that part would not be added. Strange, because Kunos is usually very sensitive to content. I hope that they will change their approach to this issue and we will see all the livery 2019.

Chrisfande-f1 likes this.
  15. @romandevision
    My last words about livery '' 2019 '' after closing my subject. lol:D I had already contacted aristotelis by notifying him on facebook about liveries end 2019. Unfortunately no answer :confused:, but they are very busy and livery is less important than optimization.

romandevision likes this.
  16. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Quite late, but how/where can I see/select the Porsche Cup car? I only see/have the 991ii GT3 R with 2019 selected in Practice/Hotlap/etc mode.

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Fia Motosports Games is currently live at the circuit of Vallelunga - Rome.
    GT3 (nations), F4 and Touring cars.
    Should be a nice addition to ACC, cars and track.:D

Tim Meuris likes this.
  18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, would be a nice addition. Vallelunga is a great track IMHO.

(plus it's Kunos' home track and they'd already have the scan data)

19. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    Kyalami 9h livery for Land Motorsport on the right looks very nice!

20. @Son nice picture love :eek::)