1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

New Zandvoort could be a bit of a coup. Kunos could have the first sim to feature it.

Codies have a June date pencilled in for the F1 2020 release, but I assume as usual they can’t be bothered to laser scan.

2. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Can Kunos be bothered to laser scan it tho?

3. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Kunos probably will be the first to have new Zandvoort, with the modding scene in AC1 still very much alive. :)

Mogster likes this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Anyone knows anything about the update that should have come yesterday?

5. houssen

houssen Racer

yes they teased us

6. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

they probably had some problems ... but they could communicate something about it

Dewald Nel, m_box97 and vanveen like this.
  7. absolutely... i don't like that lack of communication by kunos. They tease something and then they disappear... Everybody was waiting yesterday and nothing. They could at least inform us with "hey, we had problems we have to postpone it, bla bla". Everybody would know... But now we will be waiting every day until something happens.

8. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

I know

9. houssen

houssen Racer

[QUOTE = "dosenfleisch79, publicación: 1104996, miembro: 26692"] absolutamente ... no me gusta la falta de comunicación de kunos. Se burlan de algo y luego desaparecen ... Todos esperaban ayer y nada. Al menos podrían informarnos con "oye, tuvimos problemas que tenemos que posponerlo, bla bla". Todos lo sabrían ... Pero ahora estaremos esperando todos los días hasta que algo suceda. [/ CITA]

I don't understand why they say nothing

but then ask the community for help to help say the mistakes we found

The beta testers is the community?

10. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

According to SteamDB they have to wait for 505 Games to QA test it, so that is why they have a delay, so blame them instead :p

11. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Hey they didn't promise anything, they tease us, that's how viral marketing works nowadays. You don't even know what you are waiting for (exept the skin editor, but you can easily edit skin right now) . ;)

anthonylroy likes this.
  12. they removed the post on facebook....

new build in the beta and qa branches. i think they will release it tomorrow.

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

The post was on twitter and its still there

14. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

I was hoping to see an update today.:(:mad:

15. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Here this is not nice .. honestly

16. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Day isn't over yet :p Hoping to see one too, but obviously they ran into some issues. Give 'em time, it'll come.

17. houssen

houssen Racer

the marketing person being fired

learn from mistakes

The carbonara went wrong

18. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

The chinese wispers thread !

Dobermann92 likes this.
  19. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

I am very curious to know additionally that you will have the update