1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

https://www.gt-world-challenge-euro...ogramme-for-gt-world-challenge-europe-in-2020

It is confirmed for full season of the GT World Challenge Europe series. And the GT World Challenge Europe is the new thing after Blancpain signing out of previous GT Series. And the ACC is now "The Official game of the GT World Challenge Europe Series" (source: profile description at https://twitter.com/ac_assettocorsa). If we will have 2020 season - we should have this blue beast too!

2. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

I don't think they changed the description, it's the same they had previously but the Twitter handle was updated by the GTWorld challenge page.

3. trutya

trutya Simracer

nice, the big Boatleys will be back to the Hungaroring! :)

Dobermann92 likes this.
  4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

sissydriver likes this.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

From AC FB just now - Laguna pics:

83253065_4087368371289450_3094541915501101056_o.jpg 83481981_4087368231289464_5190534347345625088_o.jpg 83523530_4087368194622801_7730365611477303296_o.jpg 83541946_4087368111289476_473356141057802240_o.jpg

6. Looking damn good! And no wet previews :eek: That's a first (almost)

7. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Show! Thus the hype increases dramatically :D:D:D

8. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I think it's definitely coming out today.

9. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Maybe .. I hope so :rolleyes:

10. You thought the same yesterday :p:p:p
    I don't think so... they will tease more than that before the launch...

11. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Even though I would love it to come out today, I have to agree with you. It´s clear that Kunos is making sure that the content is the best as possible, and given that pictures have been teased for one circuit per week, I would be very surprised is the DLC would even come out before wednesday next week.

12. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

And the new title - "The official GT World Challenge game".

acc.png

13. This title has already been there since the first Suzuka screens this year.

14. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

IMO it’s one week from now

15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I'm so hyped for Laguna Seca (well also the others...)

16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

But I want now. :p
    Kunos should stop torturing us. :eek::D;)

17. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Laguna looking good!

As it's WIP, I hope this gets corrected before final release.

[​IMG]

18. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It does not seem to be broken ;) It's dynamic screen, not static banner.

[​IMG]

19. RSR2KX

RSR2KX Racer

I think this is an LCD screen, with different banners.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  20. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Ah, cool. I thought it was an off centre static display, thanks for the clarification.

Have we had dynamic displays before in AC/ACC? It seems a first but I'm probably wrong.:D

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020