1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yes but I tried to keep my answer short, because he seemed like someone who skips all long texts (official posts, webpages)

2. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

No, they won't update AC anymore.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  3. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

There are mods already (at beta stage or already released) - wet tracks, full night etc...

4. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Question for the devs... It's clear that you are including every car in the series, even if the car has a new and an old model running in parallel (e.g. Bentley). I found out a short while ago that the #23 Nissan is the new model that was shown in the first official gameplay released by Kunos, while the #22 Nissan is still the old model. Are you considering this as well?

Can't wait for the early access :)

5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

You can see both of them in the Spa gameplay videos.

6. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Cool! So we get the old one, which drives like a bus and I used to love before it became terribly off pace on AC, and the new one that's probably way better balanced. Can't wait!

7. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

If you're talking about the Nissan it's not off pace with a good setup. It has one of the worst default setups of the GT3:s though.

8. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

On the league I take part, it's almost a second off pace in comparison to some other GT3 cars, even when driven by the aliens.

nate likes this.
  9. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

I drove it in a league myself earlier this year and our team won the team championship and took 2nd and 3rd in the drivers standings using Nissans. I beat people I usually can't match when driving that car.

10. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Even the "old" one is one major update ahead of the one in AC.

mESCx, GRFOCO, Echo_29 and 2 others like this.
  11. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I bet that all this "old" models become are very useful in the game's economy for the career mode.

12. Carloz

Carloz Rookie

I don't mind a longer read, just couldn't really find the info I wanted, so I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. Thanks for the precise answer ;)

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Another new car for 2019 season - Huracan GT3 Evo.

Automotive Supremacy likes this.
  14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

15. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Wow, looks awesome. The Supertrofeo Evo looks very good as well with the "shark fin", saw it racing a few months ago.

I am happy whenever a new model is announced IRL because we are getting them all, hell yeah ;)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Emerson, Typer and D.Jankovic like this.
  17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Belgakinen likes this.
  18. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

19. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Is this a new Audi GT3 car or just a new road going R8?

20. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer