1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC content?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If Kunos ever come around to implement past Blancpain GT seasons...

So many small details in the onboard sound recording.

mr Switchblade and Luca Zari like this.
  2. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Hi there folks. I´ve just seen a pic from Chris Harri´s Instagram and this little screen caught my eye.

2019-05-17_LI.jpg

I´m not really sure what it is or what´s for, but as far as what I´ve read, it´s something similar to what cars in WEC or LeMans Series have, and it shows all the flags currently on track (blue flag, yellow flag, FCY, etc etc) and even displays messages from Race Control.

I´ve noticed this little screen on the Ombra Lamborghini as well (video from Romain Monti), and another one slightly bigger one beneath it.

2019-05-17 (2)_LI.jpg

My question then is for @pankykapus . Could you confirm this and do you know if they are mandatory now? And if so, (and if you´re allowed to answer this question), will we see this screens once 1.1 releases with the 2019 content in late summer?

Epistolarius, Son, R. Iván and 3 others like this.
  3. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's a session status (flags) device mandated for 2019, it's something that you already see in racing games on the HUD. We will see if it's worth adding in the cockpits.