1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Thx1137

Thx1137 Racer

Car 16. Yea flipping gods!

2. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

Looks like WRT will run new liveries during the 24h of spa.

[​IMG]

DiRTMark, sps_for_race, dek and 6 others like this.
  3. Adastros

Adastros Racer

kunos teams when they see the news cars and livery in this thread
    [​IMG]

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

LoL! I´d lend a hand, but I think they have a pretty good team up and running ;)

Adastros likes this.
  5. jt7166

jt7166 Rookie

I search first so please don't tell at me for this question, but do we have any clues or anything about when we might see the 2019 season update and Zandvoort? I was thinking end of summer initially but I'm starting to think sometime in the fall now.
    I could use a new track and a car or two to keep my interest up. It's not a knock on ACC, I love the game....it's just car and track fatigue setting in. Blancpain doesn't exactly run a unique calendar.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Some time after the Spa 24 weekend, since that's the point where the majority of the season has run, where all possible entries have raced and it's the event where Kunos take things like liveries from.

As for content fatigue... did you really extensively drive all car and track combinations? How much time do you have to play this every week? I don't disagree that the BGT content doesn't offer a huge amount of variety, but that was known to everyone from the start and I don't think the limited content is getting boring that quickly unless you're really playing every day, drive at some alien level with nothing to improve on and win every race. Ultimately creating your own fun with limited content is nothing unusual in sim racing. And as with all games, if you experience fatigue with one game just play another one for some time (or just do something else entirely) and then come back to this one. Nothing wrong with that.

7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Black Falcon running anime liveries too now

8. tw1st

tw1st Racer

One anime is okay but all Black Falcon AMG‘s is too much. :/

warth0g, romandevision and Belgakinen like this.
  9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Fate State Night AMG is awesome!

10. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

At first I thought this was some Forza virtual team's livery... then I realised it's for real o_O

11. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

jaxx_za likes this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Oh really. How about you let the teams run whatever they want.

13. tw1st

tw1st Racer

It‘s just my opinion about the design. ;)

They can choose whatever they want...

romandevision and Belgakinen like this.
  14. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

All the Audi liveries for Spa:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Adastros

Adastros Racer

this is for spa? :eek:

16. jt7166

jt7166 Rookie

My content fatigue isn't the fault of ACC really. Just the same tracks I've been driving in every sim for a long time. Just the pretty much strictly EUR tracks isn't helping. Like I said it's not ACCs fault, they bring these tracks to life better than every other game.. just like I don't care to run a race at Monza or Brands anymore. Something newer would pique my interest in ACC again. That's all.

17. jt7166

jt7166 Rookie

I'm not really blaming my content fatigue on ACC. Just from sim racing in general for a few years, mostly in sportscars, I've done a ton of laps at Monza, Spa, Brands Hatch.. etc. Zandvoort is a little more unique as it's not in iRacing. Didn't mean to sound like I'm blaming ACC for this, just something new would pique my interest again.

18. Serge M

Serge M Alien

https://www.iracing.com/tracks/circuit-park-zandvoort/

19. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

Yes and I like it :D

Adastros likes this.
  20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

A lot of poasibilities with the ASIA and AMERICA DLC's bunch of new tracks and some of them rarelly seen in any game.. will be interesting what the future brings