1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I was thinking about it: The fact that we know what cars and tracks we're getting has a massive upside: the ACC forum won't be flooded with "wishlists". God only knows how tired of those I was!

Edit: Oh, I just remembered we'll still have "Features wishlists", so never mind.

2. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

mESCx and Minolin like this.
  3. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

4. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

5. Automotive Supremacy

6. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That Vantage is gorgeous, but regarding 2019 I still have low expectations. It's true that the devs said they would have 2018 and 2019 in ACC, but later I've seen someone saying that if someone decided to use the NSX for Spa, for example, they wouldn't necessarily have the lincense do add it to the game. And I guess that's the case for all other possible additions to the series.
    So for now I'm only counting on the current season grid to be featured in the sim.

7. Automotive Supremacy

Yes that is true. Specially with NSX. I remember Kunos said they never got Honda for original AC because it was too expensive, so that's why I think it would be a complicated process to start from 0 and having to pay more. When it comes to ACC, talking about McLaren and Porsche specifically, I can't imagine there being any problems, specially due to their long existing relationship. Aston are the new guys around, but there still is going to be one in ACC to begin with, plus looking how many there are around now, I imagine the manufacturer will be keen to have the new car in the game for commercial purposes, specially considering the fact that the sim is also aimed at the participant drivers.
    So if we are talking about full season entries, I don't think that it would be against the odds that Kunos will make it happen, of course it is a long shot, so we will have to wait and see.

8. Automotive Supremacy

9. Typer

Typer Simracer

Good spot! There's a nice video of it at:

https://www.porsche.com/uk/motorsportandevents/motorsport/customerracing/racingcars/991-2nd-gt3-r/

(I couldn't find an YouTube-hosted version for embedding.)

From TFA:

I sure hope Kunos manage to simulate that air conditioning system, coz it can get jolly warm in a Vive.

10. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

From Nicki Thiim's Instagram, I'm assuming those are the new GT3 and GT4 cars.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Automotive Supremacy

They aren't, the one next to Vulcan is DB11 AMR a more performance oriented version and the left one is what looks like some kind of GT3 or similar spec race car for Nords or a special edition of last Vantage.

The new one supposed to look the same as GTE, here is official pic from Aston.
    [​IMG]

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's actually a Vantage AMR Pro and a Vulcan AMR Pro. Both something like customer track cars, not necessarily race cars for competition use.

Edit: Oh and the one left of the Vulcan is a Rapide AMR.

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

14. Automotive Supremacy

15. Typer

Typer Simracer

Exciting stuff! So many awesome cars being entered in the Blancpain series. I do hope Kunos have have enough resources to bring them all to ACC.

(My thoughts and prayers do however go out to all those AC fans that don’t have much love for the GT3s, I genuinely am sorry for your loss.)

So what other cars are there still out there competing in other series, that haven’t yet been (though still could be) entered into Blancpain? Is the Corvette C7 eligible? Does Ford do a GT3?

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    LeDude83 and Poguinhas like this.
  16. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I fully understand that people don't consider GT3 the most exciting category of cars to drive, but the fact that they're easy to control means they're much easier to have fun battles in. And I'd much rather an exciting battle in a boring car than a boring race in an exciting car.

Ford doesn't have a GT3 GT, GM does have a GT3 C7 but I don't think it will be featured in the Blancpain series anytime soon. Apart from the NSX the only cars that haven't been confirmed for ACC are the yet-to-be-released Porsche and Aston Martin, as well as any other car that's due for release in 2019. Kunos will try to bring them all, but there's no guarantee.

17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Of course they will have ALL cars in the game, Marco even said it in the interview. It's an official game so please calm down.

18. Automotive Supremacy

There is a Ford GT GT3, but it is really old and no longer homologated. There is a Callaway Corvette (which is not affiliated with GM), but those are only in ADAC GT Masters and PWC.

19. Automotive Supremacy

One of the admins said, if NSX is going to enroll to run at Spa, there is a chance they might not be able to bring it. They might be able to for 2019 season though, if it doesn't happen in 2018.

20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Ah I see missed that one, now I will calm down lol. Still gonna be awesome!