1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC Custom Cars Handbook / - Handbuch

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by DiRTyDRiVER, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn Gamer

Some cars have lees options than others, and even in some cars, some options produce undesired results.
    I'm preparing a table with the available values for each cars.
    I'm doing it for the pre 1.1 patche, because I don't know the car code for the new ones, if somebody know's can share he and i'll test with them too;)

2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

The aim of the actual arquitecture is that all people can see your personal liveries when going online without exchange the big maps files, all it's already in your disk, just is needed to share the small config file. Thats a good solution for an old problem, but in my opinion we need more skintemplates for more varations.
    The defined sponsors in my opinion is another problem. For public servers it's ok as it can be something related to the current deal, anyway you have the change to use none. But for private (passworded) servers, like most of online leagues run, it is absolutely a no go, more freedom is needed.
    We will see what the future brings. If it will be possible to overwrite the skin template and sponsors entries and be shared with others.
    Anyway I think Kunos will not support the fully custom liveries in ACC, but I could be wrong.

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Hi,
    Can't confirm but I think now custom cars can be seen online by others without creating entrylist.

4. eracerhead

eracerhead Racer

As far as patterns are concerned, there should be more options available. Or perhaps there can be some ‘movable’ patterns which could be positioned on the car at whim, giving almost unlimited design options. These simple patterns could also be small and saved on disc, with only the position coordinates updated per car.

5. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn Gamer

Ok, so here we're. The is a list of cars and the maxim value allowed in the auxLightKey field in the json file:

-AM V12
    -Supertrofeo
    -Audi
    5=6, 7
    -Porsche 991
    -BMW M6
    -Porsche 991.2
    1 (no color modification allowed)
    -Bentley 16
    -SLS
    -Bentley 18
    -Ferrari
    3=7 8
    -Gallardo
    -GTR18
    -NSX
    -GTR15
    -Lexus
    -Jaguar
    -Lambo Reiter Team
    -Huracan
    -Huracan EVO

Most of the new cars in the 1.1 are not included, just the Huracan EVO because this car is using the index 16 in the carModelType field.
    The next is find the code for the newst cars.

Also I have found that the cars with a custom json file, are shown in both years in the configuration of the event in the single player option. Even if the car is not present in the carset for the year selected.
    When this happend, the only team available is the defined in the customized json file.
    Also there is a glich when a car with a customized json file is selected. If we wait for a while, an automatic showroom start to do a slideshow of a car which is not the car we have selected. Is a kind of porsche with a blue skin and the auxiliar ligth is 1 meter away from the front bumper of the car, where is supposed it must be.

pazzi008 likes this.
  6. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019 at 12:49 PM
    cestcomi and popo87 like this.
  7. popo87

popo87 Racer

For Jaguar there are other One template

We know if the 100 template of Jaguar works correctly? Last times i did a try the Jaguar logo cant be painted :(

8. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

Hi guys, did someone know how to get rid of this "awfull" rear glass ?

Thank you ;)

[​IMG]

9. azzah

azzah Gamer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Screenshot (132).png

Meaning: I can't get it to appear on the car. I think I've seen it before, so it's probably unintentional that it is there.

10. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

May i ask you @azzah to link your .json ?

11. azzah

azzah Gamer

sure, no problem:
    Code:
    {
    	"raceNumber": 29,
    	"auxLightKey": 0,
    	"auxLightColor": 0,
    	"skinTemplateKey": 100,
    	"skinColor1Id": 359,
    	"skinColor2Id": 40,
    	"skinColor3Id": 240,
    	"sponsorId": 1,
    	"skinMaterialType1": 2,
    	"skinMaterialType2": 4,
    	"skinMaterialType3": 4,
    	"rimColor1Id": 359,
    	"rimColor2Id": 240,
    	"rimMaterialType1": 2,
    	"rimMaterialType2": 2,
    	"teamName": "Testy McTestface",
    	"displayName": "displayName",
    	"competitorName": "competitorName",
    	"carModelType": 9,
    	"cupCategory": 0,
    	"useEnduranceKit": 1
    }

12. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

Thx , i find the problem, if i select 2018 cars i saw the rear glass, if i take 2019 i don't. Thx for your help ;)

zef vans likes this.
  13. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

awesome

14. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

*figured out by myself lol*

P.S: A GIANT "thank you" to the guys bothering to do this custom cars handbook

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  15. hmm, site appears to be empty now. Just me?

16. nevermind, figured it out. I clicked on the appropriate content on the left side of page.

17. DiRTyDRiVER

Sorry! Have all my posts revised here so that something does not again.

18. DiRTyDRiVER

Orcajavi and D.Jankovic like this.
  19. Wow, this is incredible to have, thx!!