1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC Custom Driver

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by xPippo, Oct 31, 2019.

1. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Pandora likes this.
  2. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

has any got this to work with a plain colour helmet? if so would you be kind enough to provide a sample of your json file. I have been trying all sorts but can not make it my colour choice.
    I can get one of stock lids but not a plain colour of my choice?

Salute
    Friar

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Simracer

I seem to recall that there were only two ‘custom’ helmets possible, not incl. RL drivers’ ones. However, the 1.4 patch is supposed to address this so your plans shouldn’t have to wait too long.

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

if you wait a few weeks for 1.4 should have this sorted through the UI..

5. redadeg

redadeg Racer

In the DRIVER Menupoint where the stats are shown, there is no change?

6. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

7. Demo

Demo Racer

They have change a lot of things for the upcoming 1.4.

Now with the new numbers the default helmet is red and I don't like it at all. I have changed it with the carbon black but all other drivers are now with a red helmet as default and it is very annoying, especially because they are seen a lot in the mirrors.

I hope that the 1.4 comes this week with the fixes.

8. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Yeah, ****. I lost my helmet

9. redadeg

redadeg Racer

What you see in the mirrors?

10. Demo

Demo Racer

I see red spots that would be helmets and I don't know why but they bother me.

11. redadeg

redadeg Racer

OK, red Spots ins the cars behind you. Thought you see your helmet in your mirror

12. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I have a question. Today, I saw this picture in Brenton Grove´s Twitter account: He is racing in the SRO eSports GT Series with his team, Grove Racing and this livery doesn´t seem to be in v. 1.3.12. Also, he thanks some artist for the help, and given that the sponsors like Pirelli, AK Informatica, 505 Games, ACC and SRO are just for the custom cars, it´s pretty obvious that the livery is custom made. Could these kind of liveries be possible in v1.4. of ACC? If not, I thought that all-custom made (not game licensed sponsors) were not permitted anymore, so, how is this possible?

https://twitter.com/BrentonGrove/status/1253428617809285120?s=20

[​IMG]

xPippo likes this.