1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC FFB became like RF2?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Or is it just me? I haven't played ACC for a month, but when I came back I realized that FFB started to resemble RF2, which is illogical and weird because in theory they are too different.

Any thoughts on that?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC 1.0.7 still exist bug with ffb in out of pause game and menu! Aug 3, 2019
    ACC Physics Who has changed their mind about ACC FFB? May 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 Game freezes every time i'm accessing FFB advanced settings Apr 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality VR has sporadic success of FFB on wheel when launching ACC Apr 9, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality No FFB in VR (Samsung Odyssey+) ACC 0.4.1 Dec 20, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB does not work after restarting ACC or playing another game before it Dec 3, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Bug in FFB Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC muddy ffb on OSW Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Physics ACC FFB Sep 12, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Update 1.12 and broken FFB with Accuforce Feb 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Accuforce pro edition ffb wheel Jan 16, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues ffb settings, is access to the .ini file possible May 9, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer ACC don´t conect before update issue Yesterday at 1:55 AM
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can I play ACC with just 2 monitors? Thursday at 3:10 AM
    ACC User Interface Inaccurate Timing ? Tuesday at 12:23 PM

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Lol.

anthony galmiche and Lord Kunos like this.
  4. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Oh, I can already feel the spirit of the S397 forum. :)

5. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, but kind off hard to read something like that.
    ACC FFB is what it is from the beginning. As other departments it been worked over the time.

6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It's weird, maybe this is about my steering wheel. Obviously, the FFB in RF2 is ideal at the moment, but I thought the FFB in ACC was worse before. :rolleyes:

7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

During the last month there were no FFB relevant changes to ACC, IMO.
    Maybe during that break you had a little "expectation reset", came back with a freyh mind and suddenly liked it.

8. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I think you're right - between a great FFB RF2 and a terrible FFB RRE it's something closer to the first.

9. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Racer

Nope. Ffb in acc is very different. For instance ffb in rf2 and pc2 on compression gets heavier ie bottom of the dipper bathurst or corkscrew Laguna seca. I definitely miss that in acc. Rf2 has a rawness that is missing in acc...

Just like some aspects of iracing ffb are amazing (the direct connection to road feel and accuracy... especially single seaters but the bumps are crazy in sebring).

Acc has other areas I prefer in ffb.... smoothness and predictability... although over the limit it still gives little info.. pc2 over the limit gives plenty of info and is great at returning the grip after going over the limit and grip comes back again.

In short They are very different but all have something that makes them good.

10. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Thank you for your opinion!

Tell me, how do you feel about FFB RRE? I have a big problem with him - I want to understand what he looks like to exclude the claim that he's in a bad. Does he look like something, like ACC?

I want to rule out the possibility that my steering wheel transmits FFB RRE badly.

Slowbloke likes this.
  11. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I have noticed since the update that the wheel wants to return to centre in certain corners under certain loads. It is like it is self correcting for over steer and it can be quite a strong correction that takes me by surprise. I have not changed any settings. Apart from that I did not notice anything different

12. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

You mean centering?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.