1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC - How to get All Track Medals and TR 99

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Leo Sousa, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics ACC inconsistensies should be addressed for the future of the game. (Ex: Braking mechanics & tracks) Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TrackIR 4 on ACC - Only X Y Z works, Yaw Pitch and Roll is not respondning Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - SETUP BUNDLE | ALL Tracks | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO Jan 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Tracks locked - how do I access them? Sep 3, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | Track Guide + Setup | Tips to be faster Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Kyalami | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Feb 23, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Leo Sousa - Hotlaps, Setups, Track Guide, Prime Skins, Coaching and Tips Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Paul Ricard | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Nov 4, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Why are there no American, South American and Asian tracks at the ACC? Oct 29, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Hungaroring | Track Guide + Setup | Tips to be faster Sep 23, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Best Cars for each Track Aug 10, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Barcelona | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jul 3, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jun 21, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Brands Hatch | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jun 11, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Track Guide | Tips to be faster May 20, 2021

3. Rema84

Rema84 Gamer

Just saying: You don't have to drive at wet conditions or night for the third medal :) Only drive 4 clear laps at normal conditions.

Snoeipaard likes this.
  4. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

You are right. I gonna review and repost the video. Tha game mention you need even less laps during night and rainy conditions and it confused me. Follow the screenshot

Attached Files:

5. pons

pons Simracer

I think its one lap less.

6. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

So, after to do 4 consecutive clean laps in perfect conditions i need to do some in wet or night conditions?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  7. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Sorry - no offense - but cant you read whats ingame inside the ratings description? is the translation in your language so bad?

From german to english with translate:

The third medal is awarded for four clean laps under perfect conditions
    with night and rain you need less laps

Hope you can now collect the medals ;)

Snoeipaard likes this.
  8. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

Thank you to clarify. My native language is portuguese but my game is in English because I want to improve my English skill. And yeah, I can read but the text saying less laps without mention how many laps confused me, just it

sissydriver likes this.
  9. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

Thank you so much for the advice. I re-upload the content

10. Rema84

Rema84 Gamer

Right, 4 laps in perfect conditions and 3 laps at night. I don't try it at rain, so I can't say, if it's 3 laps in rain too.

Leo Sousa likes this.