1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC: Inverted steering all the time

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SPEKTRE76 2, Sep 22, 2018.

1. SPEKTRE76 2

SPEKTRE76 2 Rookie

Hello,

I just bought the game. I fired it up, set up controls and went to race. I discovered that the steering was inverted. So, I went back to click the 'INVERT' box. Went back out, and still.....the steering is inverted.

No matter what I do or how I set it up, it is always wrong.

Wheel: Thrustmaster T150

Yes my wheel is up to date.

Jenius777 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Serveur error Yesterday at 10:15 PM
    ACC Multiplayer All ports that acc uses Tuesday at 12:52 PM
    ACC General Discussions ACC Driving Academy Tuesday at 12:45 PM
    ACC General Discussions Test: CPU Core count and RAM scaling in ACC, AC1 and R3E Tuesday at 10:49 AM
    ACC Virtual Reality Pimax 5k Plus dont work in ACC ??? Monday at 9:51 PM
    ACC General Discussions Deleting Account. Monday at 3:13 AM
    ACC General Discussions ACC Setup Tyre Pressure Adjuster Sunday at 9:12 AM
    ACC General Discussions ACC Results Companion Sunday at 7:14 AM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New ACC Porsche GT3 Cup Championship Aug 14, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC support in RaceApp: Soon! Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What in game Accuforce DDv2 wheel settings are people using? Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC - Rotation whell degrees Problems Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Unable to change server name; resets to "ACC Server (please edit settings.json)" Aug 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer For server admins: ACCServer 1.0.8 preview 1 Aug 9, 2019

3. MO86

MO86 Gamer

Check advanced settings of steering input