1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC: lap time improvement will not be transferred to online time table / "PC" indicator

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MichaelR, Sep 15, 2018.

1. MichaelR

MichaelR Rookie

Hotlap event: Getting no improvement on "PC" (pace, i think), though lap times are improving. Improved lap times are indicated as personal best on top of the screen, but do not show in the "online lap record" time table.

Attached Files:

CrimsonEminence likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Comparison times on the real lap vs ACC - track Spa Jul 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Formation Lap Message and more Oct 18, 2018
    ACC User Interface ACC0.2 - a couple of replay suggestions - laps and slomo Oct 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Is ACC VR going to be a hot lap simulator ? Sep 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC | Nurburgring Hot Lap in storm conditions + wet weather setup 2:19.737 Sep 27, 2018
    Screens & Videos ACC Hotlap Event Nurburgring Sep 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC hotlap video thread Sep 14, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #76 - I racconti di Silverstone Apr 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Access to steam db (lap times)? Feb 8, 2015
    General modding discussion HTTP API to access Hotlap data? Feb 20, 2014
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Accidents after Race finished - SA Rating? Sunday at 4:02 PM
    ACC General Discussions ACC BMW Z4 GT3 Sunday at 2:14 PM
    ACC Multiplayer ACC 3 Hours of Monza endurance race - our findings Sunday at 1:55 AM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC and SimuCube V1 Friday at 2:55 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Big Interference Noise freeze. Wednesday at 12:46 PM

3. same here, pace at 0

4. J4yR3yn0ld5

J4yR3yn0ld5 Rookie

It's a bit up and down it seems. Only started working for me today, and even then, only in 2 of 3 sessions I've done. It didn't update in my second session even though I beat my time. When I beat it again in my third session it updated.

5. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

What ranking on the leaderboard? if times dont upload on the leaderboard PC rating doesnt change
    (leaderboard just got reset) so i went for a quik drive on sprint and im in the top 9 now with 99 pc rating. this is the first time the hot stint event actualy uploaded the time
    [​IMG]

6. Thaar

Thaar Rookie

I have to try again to check if the times upload correctly now.

7. aaaape

aaaape Racer

my PC went from 0 to 90 something then back to 0

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You should post this in the appropriate support forum section.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

9. MichaelR

MichaelR Rookie

And the appropriate support forum section would be exactly which one? A hint to that would be highly appreciated... Thx in advance....

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien