1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC Monitor resolution in Menu and Game different

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by aumwer, Jun 11, 2019.

1. aumwer

aumwer Rookie

Hi Folks,

i have the following Problem in my Setup. (goes for AC and ACC).

I have set the resolution to 4k for my 55“ OLED, within AC and ACC (PC).
    When i am in the start menu, were i can select Tracks, Cars etc. the menu is very tiny, only when
    i press the steering wheel icon, after the game starts the resulution is 4k Fullscreen.

Is there somewhere also a separate setting for resultion within the menu ?

Really appreciate your help.
    Thanks in advance

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can I play ACC with just 2 monitors? Mar 26, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Triple Monitor - Bezel Changes Mar 3, 2019
    ACC User Interface ACC doesn't always default to the highest monitor refresh rate - And you cant chose which to use. Jan 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot quit from non-VR ACC on monitor if SteamVR is installed Dec 19, 2018
    ACC User Interface Running ACC on a secondary monitor Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars cant start ACC or select resolution from SECOND monitor Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Hardware Discussions RX 5700 XT underperforming in ACC compared to same card Yesterday at 10:40 PM
    ACC Multiplayer ACC doesn't connect Yesterday at 2:59 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Razer Cortex & ACC Thursday at 4:40 AM
    Console Lounge acc blancpain asia Wednesday at 3:07 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC T500RS FFB not working for ACC Monday at 4:44 AM
    ACC Screenshots & Videos This is how ACC Latinoamerica enjoys Jul 5, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC Fanatec CSL Settings Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC just cost me £800 Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC Career Mode using G29 Jul 1, 2020

3. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Hey I just had the same problem, I don’t know what to do