1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC | Nurburgring Hot Lap in storm conditions + wet weather setup 2:19.737

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by KrypticTMG, Sep 27, 2018.

1. KrypticTMG

KrypticTMG Rookie

So tricky and rewarding at the same time and i love the fact you have to go searching for the grip and don't have to just stick to the racing line. Hope you guys like the setup although i have only used this setup in the wettest possible conditions so i'm not sure how it works in lighter rain.

Rehooja likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Need help in the Hatzenbects-Bend (Nürburgring GP, ACC) Sep 17, 2018
    Screens & Videos ACC Hotlap Event Nurburgring Sep 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Creating a Wiki for ACC? Yesterday at 6:22 PM
    ACC General Discussions Vote for ACC at Racedepartment Monday at 11:16 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.10 ACC won't remember my control settings Sunday at 7:52 PM
    ACC General Discussions ACC Dedicated Server Event configuration Thursday at 5:07 PM
    ACC General Discussions No access to ACC troubleshooting Thursday at 2:02 PM
    ACC General Discussions ACC in McLaren Shadow Project Oct 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Climate, acceleration, bug or wrong Oct 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing ACC League - Season 2 Oct 8, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos I <3 acc :-) Oct 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Manual Sep 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Are all cars in ACC paddle shifters? Sep 23, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC reinstall does not create ACC folder in Documents folder Sep 20, 2019
    ACC Audio Mixing discord audio channel and ACC Sep 19, 2019

3. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

It will be interesting when we'll have leaderboards there, so we will know what is a good laptime. So far around ~2'20 in these conditions seems to be a good lap, but I think someone would probably do 2'15 ! Looking forward for leaderboards.

Also there is one tricky thing, which is that during the time as it rains more water collects, and it is becoming more difficult.