1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC on GeForce NOW!

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by f.e.negroni, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Racer

I also have a beta account, and I've certainly found it impressive. Admitting I didn't try it with any driving sim yet, because I use it with my MacBook when travelling for games like Civ, etc. I've found it pretty impressive actually. Will have to give it a try with my PC just to see how the lag is.

2. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

As long as you own the game it will run on MacBooks even if it’s a pc only game. GeForce now is pretty impressive, I haven’t used with any sims, but have tried it with a few games, and I didn’t notice any lag (but it’s been mad max type of games, so not that important either)
    But the point is that it works pretty well, even on older hardware (I’ve used a 2015 mbp mostly)

3. njephcott

njephcott Rookie

Has anyone been able to link up a racing wheel to ACC on Gefore now yet? I have tried but cant get it to recognise the wheel.

4. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

Not supported yet unfortunately. Game pad works decently well though.

5. njephcott

njephcott Rookie

Ah ok makes sense. Lets hope its supported soon.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, ACC works surprisingly well with GeForce Now. Obvious limitations are the limited game support right now (through both AC and ACC are supported, and the way Nvidia are doing it they could easily expand it to thousands of titles), peripheral support and 60fps streaming limit. Still, very interesting.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020