1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC online server status

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by menos | M6, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

padlock on the door: check
    phone switched off: check

2. fabT

fabT Alien

You forgot beer.

sr bubbles likes this.
  3. issor

issor Gamer

dont drink and drive.... -SA

Werner11 and XettMan like this.
  4. Lobito1980

Lobito1980 Rookie

Beer?! now i can understand wy so much people crash on T1 on start race :p

same, all check and no server.. when play single player no status player info is show

5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience

EsxPaul, Asterix, shuriken_x and 3 others like this.
  6. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Omg. I have been checking my internet connection here on my pc for 2 hours. Lol

7. Si.

Si. Simracer

Thanks, all back and working for me :).

8. Si.

Si. Simracer

Servers unavailable again, yellow connecting message.

cc @Minolin

9. Hi. problems joining multiplayer server, server list not shown. Had this yesterday and today, also some friends of me.

João Fernandes and Si. like this.