1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC online server status

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by menos | M6, Mar 19, 2019.

1. crisbcros

crisbcros Rookie

workin again

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There are plenty of public servers hosted in Oceania the problem is they dont show in the lobby for anyone even if you are in the region.

I know because we host at least 5 public servers in Australia and Singapore but they rarely show in the lobby. I know other people hosting servers in our region but they hardly every turn up no matter how you set filters. Only way to find the servers is by searching if you know the name. :oops:

3. Kris.May

Kris.May Gamer

Sorting of ping would be useful like the old ac multiplayer.

After_Midnight and Cirith Ungol like this.
  4. Can anyone see their ratings? I can't access my profile page. I also did couple races but haven't seen my ratings change at all. Are the ratings servers different from matchmaking servers and are they down? If that's the case, am I gonna see the changes once they're back up?

After_Midnight likes this.
  5. elenabrandii

elenabrandii Rookie

Same for me, ratings/stats not loading. This happens too often.

Snoeipaard likes this.
  6. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Same for me. Kunos should really fix the server issues. Pretty amateurish for a mature game.

Snoeipaard likes this.
  7. So are we gonna see the changes once the rating servers go up or did I just waste my entire day?

8. Nox

Nox Racer

Same here

9. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

It should record the sessions and then update them when the connection to the server returns. (or at least I seem to remember so)

Inviato dal mio EML-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

i liek turtals likes this.
  10. Thank you bud

tazza1986 likes this.
  11. wad53

wad53 Rookie

It's still down for me too.

12. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

I started ACC this morning. The rating opens but did not mark yesterday's sessions ...

Inviato dal mio EML-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

13. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Same for me, numerous yesterday's session were not recorded at all. Quite disappointing, especially given no acknowledgement of the issue from Kunos.

tazza1986 and VĂ­tor Sousa like this.
  14. wad53

wad53 Rookie

It seems to be back up again now.

15. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Mine worked fine last night I ran one race online, qualified 3rd, and won it. It recorded my session stats, as well as my fast lap time but not the win (that may be because only 9 cars finished the race).

16. Mine seems to be also recorded but don't influence my current rating :confused:

Edit: Ratings not available again :(

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  17. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

The connection issues are going for some time now, for me.
    More often than not, I'm unable to see any servers, and when I see them when I click refresh it takes a very long time to have them back again or even not at all.

Lately I see my self spending a very good chunk of time just trying to see the servers and, with that, just giving up of racing online.:(

18. Rema84

Rema84 Gamer

I think, the servers are offline again. My network is fine and doing well. Wanted to make a 3-Endurance-Race to push my SA and RC...

Attached Files:

19. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

yes. lobby server is down..

20. TubeRider

TubeRider Rookie

Not been able to connect all day.
    Left it trying to connect now for 50mins and still nothing.
    No profile and no multiplayer.
    This sux as i have a league race later.